• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fats and carbs, which is better

Italian44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ur body needs protein, carbs, fats, vitamins to build muscle. if u go on low-carb u deprive ur body of some bodybuilding nutrients, and same with fat. but i notice when i go on low-carb diets i dont tend to build muscle as easy, but when i go on low-fat diets i build muscle better. For instance, i went on low-carb 2 weeks ago and ran 2 miles every morning, i only lost a pound and i felt like i was getting bigger on the sides...then i gave up after realizing i only lost a pound, so i started eating carbs again and i felt slimmer and looked slimmer, i loooove IHOP...i went to IHOP like 4 days in a row and had like 3-4 different platters, all carbs of course- little fat. I started eating low-fat i realized, and i felt like i was losing weight and still gaining some muscle. If u HAD TO diet while trying to build muscle, would u choose low-carb or low-fat?? OR, would u forget it and just eat whatever. I think im planning on bulking for 4-5 months when i get to college, then cutting to lose fat.

I dont go low carb OR low fat... I balance out what my body needs with moderate carbs, moderate fat and protein.

Your body NEEDS healthy fats for normal bodily functions, as well as carbs for that reason and energy.

IMO anyways. :)

Italian44 said:
ur body needs protein, carbs, fats, vitamins to build muscle. if u go on low-carb u deprive ur body of some bodybuilding nutrients, and same with fat. but i notice when i go on low-carb diets i dont tend to build muscle as easy, but when i go on low-fat diets i build muscle better. For instance, i went on low-carb 2 weeks ago and ran 2 miles every morning, i only lost a pound and i felt like i was getting bigger on the sides...then i gave up after realizing i only lost a pound, so i started eating carbs again and i felt slimmer and looked slimmer, i loooove IHOP...i went to IHOP like 4 days in a row and had like 3-4 different platters, all carbs of course- little fat. I started eating low-fat i realized, and i felt like i was losing weight and still gaining some muscle. If u HAD TO diet while trying to build muscle, would u choose low-carb or low-fat?? OR, would u forget it and just eat whatever. I think im planning on bulking for 4-5 months when i get to college, then cutting to lose fat.

who told you ihop was low fat?

Low CALORIE, thats the answer

No, Low I-hop is the answer....4 days in a row! shit.

IHOPS ... damn lucky americans us canadians don't have IHOPS i have to make my own pancakes :mad:

low fat diets = low test production

Italian44 said:
If u HAD TO diet while trying to build muscle, would u choose low-carb or low-fat??
Low fat would be better for anabolism, but Lam is right: you need fat to make testosterone. You could eat low fat and add some fish oil caps, flax, and nuts to get the muscle growth and stay slim, but calories are the most important factor.

IML Gear Cream!
atherjen said:
I dont go low carb OR low fat... I balance out what my body needs with moderate carbs, moderate fat and protein.

Your body NEEDS healthy fats for normal bodily functions, as well as carbs for that reason and energy.

IMO anyways. :)
I couldn't agree more. Proper balance with the right kinds of carbs and fats (and lots to good protein) is the key.

i loved i hoop when i was in Dallas, every 3 days i used to go,and weekends, nice place around Dallas, elvyjay freeway. jajjajjjajja enjoy bro..
now i live in CostaRica.

Back