• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This guy should be executed (Olympic marathon)

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone see this? The Brazilian runner was leading the Olympic marathon with three miles to go and some kilt wearing numbnut attacked him. What the fuck!? Sounds harsh, but seriously they should execute him. He serves mankind no good. It's pretty incredible that the Brazilian runner managed to hold on for the bronze medal.

Fuckin hippies.

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/summer04/trackandfield/news/story?id=1870662

man, that sucks

I was watching it when it happened, it was friggin weird :confused:

What a dumbass! I wonder how bad the crowd whooped his ass before he was arrested :laugh:

If I am not mistaken it was 3 miles to the end when that happened. Very sad.
We are trying to get the gold medal with the olympic committee, not to take the gold from the other athlete but to make it with two gold medalists.
Where is that guy to say that I am a Red Sox fan ? lol

Wow, what a fuck up. I agree, there is no place for people like him. Execute.

Robert DiMaggio said:
he also ran onto a race track, cannot remember the race, it would have been great if he would have gotten ran over but all of the dirvers (at speeds of 200 MPH) dodged him.
i happened to see that race on tv at the time and was thinkin the same thing..it would have been so cool to have seen the dude get slammed into at 200+ mph and not be able to get up :D

I don't think he should be executed, but perhaps treated for whatever it is that ails him. He's obviously not right in the mind.

As for the race. The officials should have stopped the race right then and there and called it on current standings. (Due to interference).

IML Gear Cream!
Jeez he was just trying to annouce the second coming of Jesus, give him a break already :rolleyes: :lol:

I agree. They should kill the azzhole.

Vieope said:
If I am not mistaken it was 3 miles to the end when that happened. Very sad.
We are trying to get the gold medal with the olympic committee, not to take the gold from the other athlete but to make it with two gold medalists.
Where is that guy to say that I am a Red Sox fan ? lol

This situation is very different from the soccer game and any complaints would be fully justified. Yes, he should have been awarded a gold medal also, plus the right to kick the shit out of the attacker.

Anyone remember "Fan Man" at the Holyfield-Bowe 2 fight? FanMan strapped a big fan to his back and skydived into the fight and caused a 20 min' delay while earning himself an asswhopping from Bowe's corner people.

fan man was crazy. they just knocked him out cold and took him away. he also flew that thing around the inside of an NFL stadium, and landed it on the roof of buckingham palace.

I saw a thing on tv about him the other day. Kinda sad actually, he ended up killing himself. obviously not right up top...

cmason2004 said:
fan man was crazy. they just knocked him out cold and took him away. he also flew that thing around the inside of an NFL stadium, and landed it on the roof of buckingham palace.

I saw a thing on tv about him the other day. Kinda sad actually, he ended up killing himself. obviously not right up top...
Survival of the fittest. Just pray he didnt pass on his faulty genes.

He should at least go to jail and all he got was probation. I heard this was not his first offense. He needs to wear that kilt in prison.

lol What about the last paragraph when a Canadian man jumped into the Olympic pool with tights and a tutu?? WTF???

Dero??? :hmmm:

CaptainDeadlift said:
This situation is very different from the soccer game and any complaints would be fully justified. Yes, he should have been awarded a gold medal also, plus the right to kick the shit out of the attacker.
:laugh: my thoughts exactly

Back