• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ive lost my motivation

Jay-B

UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey pplz I have to post my down fall for all too see
Ive just recently moved from new york NY to new Orleans LA
And if kinda let myself go :( back in ny I had just finally reached my
Goal of getting to 180lbs up from 149lbs gained lots of self confidence
And going to the gym was getting out all the frustrations of daily life
Now im here in new Orleans and im just not really happy Im constantly questioning
Why I came. ( I came to help my father run the family store cuz my grandmother was sick a while back and the business never recovered) im living wit my slow uncle
We think hes autistic but hes never been diagnosed. hes fat creepy and annoying as all fuckin hell plus he constantly steals my food ive been here two or three months and ive been to the gym twice partly cuz ive been working seven days a week at the store and cuz its like a 4 mile walk to the gym I have no clue how much I weigh atm I just know im a shadow of who I was b4 I got here and its hard finding the motivation to walk to the gym after work ive posted pics in my gallery to show what the couple of months of neglect has done do my body :(
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/5577

Hey bro, have you thought of getting a bike? That would be the best to get to the gym. I know its hard to go back once you lose the motivation and your gains. Trust me, I have been out 12weeks now, and ahve a few more to go(injury). It fucking sucks and sometimes I dont even want to go back.
The thing is, you just have to. Seriously, are you that weak minded that you cant force yourself to do something?(not meaning to insult, just saying) Like my man Prince said, its your life. Your the one in control, and only you can change it. Best of luck brother.

P.S. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing, once your back, you will see ;)

well, everyone seems to think this move was good for me, i wasnt really doing anything productive in ny with the exception of going to the gym. here im going to school and i have a car, that i still cant drive. and im just already tired of it but i dont wanna go back to ny i know that much. i just dont know what to do wit myself in this situation. id feel bad just leaving cuz my father spent alot of money for repairs to my uncles house only because i was comming id feel bad just leaving

have you talked to your dad about it? What about getting a fridge to seperate your food?

PreMier said:
Hey bro, have you thought of getting a bike? That would be the best to get to the gym. I know its hard to go back once you lose the motivation and your gains. Trust me, I have been out 12weeks now, and ahve a few more to go(injury). It fucking sucks and sometimes I dont even want to go back.
The thing is, you just have to. Seriously, are you that weak minded that you cant force yourself to do something?(not meaning to insult, just saying) Like my man Prince said, its your life. Your the one in control, and only you can change it. Best of luck brother.

P.S. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing, once your back, you will see ;)

lol yea i thought about the bike but im just waiting to get my drivers licence
and no im not taking it as an insult i need a good kick in the ass.

nah i thinking a big trunk or something cuz he cant cook so he only eats like my breads and ceareals or anything i leave around the house nothing that need preparation.

Two things to help you screw your head back on.

1. Family. Don't ever forget them. They are you. You must support them (unless something freaky happens). Sick uncle, broke father, it doesn't matter, they are your blood. They and you can co-habitate and exist despite the issues. They are family. You seem to have accepted that mostly, yet with some regret. You are a good son for going home to help. Now just stop regretting it. You did the right thing, despite the little problems.
2. Don't worry about the loss of motivation and inability to get to the gym, it happens, dont let it destroy you.
3. Now, stop making excuses and get your fat ass in the gym. You have no reason to not be in the gym. It's there, your there, you have food and a roof over your head. Get on the bike, get your license back and get there and stop being a whiny little fuck. (just for motivation bud) :wave:

anyone ever been to new orleans? its a blast but walking down bourbon st. or anywhere in downtown new orleans that is smells like a fuckin dumpster everywhere you go. anyways, sorry to change topic. :thumb:

The truth is, you still look good and like Premi said, muscle memory, it's just a matter of going to the gym. Trust me, working out is like Prozac, you will be much happier when you do! Gotta force it the first few times and then it comes a lot easier. Look at the walking as cardio! Any possibility you can workout before work? That may make it easier to make yourself go. You're young, you have lots of test, USE IT!

Oh and hide your foods!

:) ima try to go 2 hit the gym early in the moring b4 work. that last pic of myself makes me wanna kick my own ass

I'm not always a dork gr81 :p

Good boy Jay-B! Just also make sure you are eating to gain!

speaking of motivation...greeky....when we gonna see some updated pics?
:D

when I get an updated look

Hiya, greeky!

Getting back to the gym sounds scary for me too. I sometimes think to myself: "What good will it do? I'll never be what I was anyway".

Awwww TGS! Don't say that! I am working out in hopes of getting back to where I was, and then surpassing it!

While you may not look exactly the same as before, you can definately improve your look, improve your health, reduce your stress, and pump up your sex drive! :thumbs:

Trust me, working out is like Prozac, you will be much happier when you do! Gotta force it the first few times and then it comes a lot easier.

ok I thought the other quote was great, but this takes the cake greeky. I almost didn't catch it. Heres Prozacs next ad campaign,.." you'll be much happier when you do it." ha ha ha, classic

gr81 said:
ok I thought the other quote was great, but this takes the cake greeky. I almost didn't catch it. Heres Prozacs next ad campaign,.." you'll be much happier when you do it." ha ha ha, classic
or...
'Prozac: Just take it!"
:)

Back