Bush has lead!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush has lead!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Bush has lead!

President Bush is enjoying a modest bump from the Republican convention. This morning's Rasmussen poll shows Bush ahead 49% to 45%. Kerry was ahead by 3 points after his convention. So it's turned 180 by 7 points.
    This was conducted before Wednesday night speeches by Miller and last night's speeches. So it will likely go higher!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

An MSNBC poll has Bush up 52 to 46%..........

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Believe, Achieve, Succeed

Rep Points

Anyone with common sense should have known that this was eminent....

I've told my friends many that the REAL race will begin after the Republican
    convention because the republican's will highlight their strengths and state their case...

I believe that the first "TRUE" poll will be after the first debate
    Drama is the result of an attempt
    to find wholeness & success
    in the midst of forces that have been
    birthed in chaos and nurtured in confusion.
    -- No More Drama

Rep Points

The race isn't over yet, 60 or so more days to go. The current lead is a very delicate one, a rise in US deaths in Iraq or a focus on domestic issues and the lead will slip away.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by redspy
    The race isn't over yet, 60 or so more days to go. The current lead is a very delicate one, a rise in US deaths in Iraq or a focus on domestic issues and the lead will slip away.
    I agree, and I think it will be more interesting as the debates get under way. After all, the "compassionate conservative" who says government shouldn't be regulating people's lives will have to defend a Party platform that calls for a slew of constitutional amendments doing just that.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Data released yesterday shows that President Bush has taken the lead in 16-Battleground States and that most Americans now expect him to be re-elected.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Batt...d%20States.htm

Rebel without a clue
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have a feeling Bush's numbers will continue to rise after the debates.

Rep Points

Off-hand can anyone remember a wartime President being dumped? Johnson doesnt count because he didnt run for re-election.........take care........................Rich
    "Death to Tyrants"!

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    President Bush is enjoying a modest bump from the Republican convention. This morning's Rasmussen poll shows Bush ahead 49% to 45%. Kerry was ahead by 3 points after his convention. So it's turned 180 by 7 points.
    This was conducted before Wednesday night speeches by Miller and last night's speeches. So it will likely go higher!
    Post-convention bounces are almost always temporary, and fade after a certain period of time.

I do think that Bush is gaining an edge.

However the 1. Margin of error, and 2. the percentage of undecideds still makes any polling in the battleground states negligible at this point.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy
    I have a feeling Bush's numbers will continue to rise after the debates.
    Yes, I do think the debaes are going to have a major impact.

It will be interesting.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Obsessed
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Damn, I hope to God that Bush isn't re-elected.
    Stats!
    23 years old, 5'11.5", 206 lbs., ~8% bodyfat

380/455/655 bench/squat/deadlift (current)
    405/495/675 bench/squat/deadlift (goals)

The M.J.H. Chronicles

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

to tell you the truth i dont particularly care for either candidate. i didnt like bush from the time he was elected but given all the shit this country has been through in the past few years, i dont believe anyone else could have done much better. my biggest complaint about bush is how he requests $100 billion here $100 billion there like it is nothing. this country will never get out of debt. i wish clinton were still in office. the federal deficit was 1 of his top priorities and he actually put a pretty good dent in it. bush has fucked that all up now. as far as kerry goes, i think this country has got too much going on right now for us to re-elect someone new.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonStar

Why?

to tell you the truth i dont particularly care for either candidate. i didnt like bush from the time he was elected but given all the shit this country has been through in the past few years, i dont believe anyone else could have done much better. my biggest complaint about bush is how he requests $100 billion here $100 billion there like it is nothing. this country will never get out of debt. i wish clinton were still in office. the federal deficit was 1 of his top priorities and he actually put a pretty good dent in it. bush has fucked that all up now. as far as kerry goes, i think this country has got too much going on right now for us to re-elect someone new.

I think there is to much going on right now to re-elect anyone that is not clear about their stance on certain issues. I can't figure out what John Kerry is for or against. All he has done so far is say that he not like George Bush but he needs to take a defenite stance on things if he wants to get elected. That said, yes it costs a lot of money to fund a war and this country may never get out of debt. Bill Clinton's #1 priority was the defecit, but he didn't have to deal with the same situation that George Bush is dealing with. It is hard to say one is better than the other when the times are so different. I am a big republican and althoug I live in NYC I am not a reguistered voter here. I still am registered in OHIO and I call and say that I need an absentee ballot to vote. I am glad because NY votes Democrat in every presidental election so I feel that my vote for Bush in OH will count a little more and be a little more signifigant.....4 MORE YEARS!!
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Monolith
    Just a trick he hopes that will work, but won't. He knows how important the Gun vote was in the last election. It was actually responsible for getting Bush elected. Kerry wants the gun vote, but he will never get it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Just a trick he hopes that will work, but won't. He knows how important the Gun vote was in the last election. It was actually responsible for getting Bush elected. Kerry wants the gun vote, but he will never get it.

The gun vote didn't give Bush the election, the idiot he was going against gave it to him. As bad as Bush has been, I am still happy i didn't vote for Gore.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

HIHT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonStar
    ...and if he isn't how are we now going to make fun of Kerry? His horse face? Fake military record?
    At least Bush has Bushisms. He normally has no idea what he's saying and is all around funnier than Kerry....He's got my vote...
    -Tony-

HIHT: High Intensity Hybrid Training

Rep Points

arnold isn't running?
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
    If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- 14th Dalai Lama

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I hope Nader is in the debates, that will be interesting to watch Bush squirm under his scrutiny.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

BUSH IS A DUMBASS!! (i saw a bumper sticker like tha the other day) i happen to agree,

Rep Points

lol it would be AWESOME IF ARNOLD RAN LOL

Rebel without a clue
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah, but he can't. He wasn't BORN here.

Woof! Woof! Woof!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy
    Yeah, but he can't. He wasn't BORN here.
    It's to bad there wasn't a way around that so he can run someday
    - O F F I C I A L . L I N K . M A S T E R -
    Maintains a Reference to all Gopros P/RR/S Links
    Gopros latest routines:

Lift like a Chicken Look Like a Chicken

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There is talk of a constitutional amendment ...

Rep Points

note my words!! he will be president one day watch!

Rebel without a clue
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Actually, he won't. Although the American people love him, I bet 60% or more would never allow it.

What I find more amazing is that some of you are so anti-republican and are stating that you'd support him.

Woof! Woof! Woof!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would love to see him run for President. In my opinion he has definately proved to be a good governor and showed that he has a sharp political mind. I voted for him and believed in him when many were still skeptical. Now most that were skeptical then are with him now. I say he has just as good of chance as any. Hell, especially running next to someone like Kerry
    Gopros latest routines:

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nikegurl
    arnold isn't running?

Arnold 2008!!!

Woof! Woof! Woof!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I could see that compain now....ARNOLD 2008... has a nice ring to it

Well as soon as Bush finishes up his last 4 year term
    Gopros latest routines:

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He would be our only real chance vs Hitlery Clinton. As a Republicrat I'd like to see it happen.