• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

J/K Gotta luv em :-)

Randy

Woof! Woof! Woof!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here people...I thought I would feed this article to all the sharks >>> :laugh:

Shortly after reading the following e-mail content, I happened to look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles. Yep.... Made in Mexico" Check some of your Heinz products.

"Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries, taking thousands of jobs with them.
He is right, because that has happened. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As far as I know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country because he is not the owner of a single factory. That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerry's own 32 factories in Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific.

In addition, their company, the Heinz Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia. Also, they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean. 80% of Heinz products are made overseas. I wonder how many hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when these plants relocated in foreign countries. I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States. Of course they're not. However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits they did in the U.S.

Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company, since he is married to the owner? If Kerry is elected, will he and his wife close all those foreign factories and bring all those jobs back to America? Of course they won't. They're making millions off that cheap labor."

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_heinz_outsourcing.htm

"This time the bullet cold rocked ya
A yellow ribbon instead of a swastika
Nothing' proper about your propaganda
Fools follow rules when the set commands ya" ZDLR

Neither Mrs. Heinz Kerry nor Senator Kerry nor any of the Heinz trusts or endowments ??? either individually or collectively ??? holds a significant percentage of shares of the H. J. Heinz Company. In 1995 the Heinz Endowments and family trusts sold a large percentage of Heinz shares in a secondary share offering to diversify their holdings. As a result, their current holdings are under 4 percent.​
Incidentally, the implication that H.J. Heinz has "relocated" U.S. factories abroad is equally fallacious. Like other food manufacturers who sell perishable products worldwide, from the outset Heinz has maintained local factories in various parts of the world to minimize the gap between production and consumption ??? hardly the textbook definition of "outsourcing."

Nice try by another blind republican. And who paid for GWB's campaign. Oh, tobacco and oil companies..

MTN WARRIOR said:
Nice try by another blind republican. And who paid for GWB's campaign. Oh, tobacco and oil companies..

It's easy to make such statements. Now, how about backing them up with your source?

Stickboy said:
It's easy to make such statements. Now, how about backing them up with your source?

True that, true that BUT
I notice that you didn't ask the same of RANDY when he posted
the initiating post of this thread :rolleyes:

DFINEST,

I just happen to receive this through an email and thought I would feed it to the sharks... I'm not getting into this conversation. I don't know if that info is true or not... I just thought it would be funny to watch all the sharks circle around it. :laugh: I already know how I am voting... and I'll tell you, it sure the hell isn't going to be Kerry. :D

KerryFrontLg.gif

1235426.369987.jpg

Back