• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need kick in a$$

Charger

Pump Junky
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, even though I have been registered here for few years, I seldom post here so I am new to most. I need a good kick in the pants and hope someone here can inspire me to get my diet and cardio in order.
My lifting is going great with nice gains, but not all the gains have been muscle if you know what I mean. I am currently weighing in at 220 which was my weight when I bulked last winter. I cleaned up my diet some this spring and went down 10 but now am right back up. I don't want to even think of bulking at this bf%. I am backwards, I hate to cut this time of year and don't want to lose strength gains but something has to give.
Any slams would help!

Charger said:
I hate to cut this time of year and don't want to lose strength gains but something has to give.
Any slams would help!
You are right, something has to give. Just do it !

Probably the next thing to give will be the button on your pants fatso. So get yourself on the bike and lose some weight you stretch-marked, sloppy skinned, cottage cheese ass son of a bitch. How's a women going to feel laying under your disgusting ass?? Gross. (That help??) :laugh:

MTN WARRIOR said:
How's a women going to feel laying under your disgusting ass?? Gross. (That help??) :laugh:
Thats exactly what I am looking for, thanks, let me have it, LOL

Back