• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

working biceps the day after chest

joey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is not a good idea right? because you use biceps alot in bench press etc?

some work biceps the same day as chest. It doesn't matter.

biceps do not get used much in chest, only as a dynamic stabilzer...you can surely work them the day after chest...

hi,
I doesnt matter to train bis on the day after chest workout. Even i also use to train bis on the chest day.

ditto...

In general, biceps are used in pulling movements (Rows, pullups, etc.) while triceps are used in pushing movements (Pressing, dips, etc.). I do chest and biceps on the same day currently. I really like it thus far.

I do chest and bis together, its great.
I do back and tris together, too.
Then, legs and shoulders.
Same here, except I do shoulders on back or chest day. Leg day wears me out and I gotta take a nap.

Leg day is twice a week.

Squats: 4 sets
Extensions: 4 sets
Curls: 4 sets
Presses: 4 sets
Calves: 4 sets

Afterwards I slam a whey shake and crash on the livingroom floor for about an hour. Then I wake up and eat a mixture of tuna, cottage cheese, egg whites, and chopped onion.

IML Gear Cream!
Vital Signs said:
Same here, except I do shoulders on back or chest day. Leg day wears me out and I gotta take a nap.

Leg day is twice a week.

Squats: 4 sets
Extensions: 4 sets
Curls: 4 sets
Presses: 4 sets
Calves: 4 sets

Afterwards I slam a whey shake and crash on the livingroom floor for about an hour. Then I wake up and eat a mixture of tuna, cottage cheese, egg whites, and chopped onion.
Figures, the day I write this, I get messed up. Today, I was only able to do legs due to overcrowding at the gym. I was pissed. But, its a blessing in disguise, because like you said, im worn out. Hit em hard today.

because like you said, im worn out. Hit em hard today.
No Shit! After a heavy leg workout, I just crash on my livingroom floor,... over and out, I'm done!

since

since were on the subject, how about chest,tris,legs / back, bi, shoulders monday tuesday thursday friday...is that alright

Dude if you ARE serious, you gotta spend some time lookin around before you ask that.

Obviously you have the time to spend in the gym. Work each muscle group once a week. You say you go 4 nights. How about chest/bis on Monday. Back/Tris on tues. Wed off. Legs thursday. Delts, forearms, and abs on friday?

Split it up. Read around the boards, youll learn some stuff.

ccr_bballer33 said:
since were on the subject, how about chest,tris,legs / back, bi, shoulders monday tuesday thursday friday...is that alright

swap legs with shoulders, then you got a push / pull split which might work for you

Back