• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It's Your Choice

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which is the better bulking program

PROGRAM 1

MON (CHEST) SETS

BENCH PRESS 4
INCLINE BENCH FLYES 4
INCLINE DUMBELL 4
DECLINE DB 4

TUES (BACK)

DEADLIFTS 4
LAT PULL DOWNS (F) 4
LOW PULLEY ROW 4
T-BAR 4

WED (LEGS)

SQUATS 6
LEG EXT 2
STEP UPS 2
STIFF LEG DEADLIFTS 2
CALVES 4

THURS (SHOULDERS)

ARNOLD PRESSES 4
DB LATERAL RAISES 4
SHRUGS 4
STANDING ROWS 4

FRI (ARMS)

BARBELL CURLS 3
DUMBELL CURLS 3
PREACHER BENCH 3
SKULL CRUSHER 3
CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS 3
CABLE PUSHDOWN 3

PROGRAM 2

MON (CHEST) & (TRI's) SETS

BENCH PRESS 3
INCLINE BENCH FLYES 3
INCLINE DUMBELL 3
DECLINE DB 3
SKULL CRUSHERS 3
CABLE PUSHDOWNS 3

TUES (BACK) & (BI's)

DEADLIFTS 3
LAT PULL DOWNS (F) 3
LOW PULLEY ROW 3
T-BAR 3
BARBELL CURLS 3
DUMBELL CURLS 3

THURS (LEGS)

SQUATS 6
LEG EXT 2
STEP UPS 2
STIFF LEG DEADLIFTS 2
CALVES 4

FRI (SHOULDERS)

ARNOLD PRESSES 4
DB LATERAL RAISES 4
SHRUGS 4
STANDING ROWS 4

majority wins and thats my new routine

It doesn't matter... when you bulk, do whatever routine that you choose, just eat appropriately.

since you haven't trained in 20 years of sum shit like that, pretty much anything you do is gonna be a shock to your system, so it probably doesn't mater to much. I'd wade into the pool personally instead of jumping off the high dive right awaym but thats just me.

gr81 said:
I'd wade into the pool personally instead of jumping off the high dive right away
Im with you on this one. After time off, its gonna take your body some gettin used to. No matter what, youll shock the hell out of it. As long as you have a solid workout plan that covers the bases, go to it. After you get back in, beef it up. Its always best to start small and work up. In my experience, with myself and friends, if you go balls deep the first pump, youre more likely to die out quick.

Just my thoughts.

Its hard to tell. Just go light, and dont try too hard the first week, and see where your at. Keep a training log as to mark your progress. Get a feel for things the first week or 2 back, then go from there. Its hard to overtrain the body, usually the cns goes first. I think you will be fine.

I think I messed up. It's not going to be my first week. I'm at the end of my third month. until this week I was putting in a lot more sets then the programs your viewing. I'm on gear, going into my 3rd week. Sus 750mg/ew, deca 450mg/ew and d-bol 40mg. I put 3/4" on my arms w/out the gear and 1 1/2 on my chest. I'm 6'1 and now weigh 268 lbs. when i started 3 months ago i weighed 248 lbs. I'm trying to get to 300 lbs and then take off 20-30. I'm probably going at it the wrong way. My previous routines, everyone who posted back said way to much. I do feel good and do cardio 4 days a week also.

Overtraining is misunderstood. Could I work out 6 days a week? Yes. Would I progress? For a while.

What are your goals? Do you want to increase your 1RM? Do you want to lift more reps with a weight than you are now?

Back