• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

isolate or blend?

troubador

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I planning on ordering some whey protein(all the whey). but im confused. whats the difference between the isolate and the blend? do i need both?

you get more protein per serving with the isolate than you do the blend, hence the higher price tag. it really depends on your supplement budget...

troubador said:
I planning on ordering some whey protein(all the whey). but im confused. whats the difference between the isolate and the blend? do i need both?

Well theres whey protein isolate, and concentrate. Whey protein isolate contains more protein with less fat and less lactose then the whey protein concentrate. Most of the whey protein powders on the market contain primarily whey protein concentrate, with a bit of whey protein isolate mixed in, which im guessing is the whey proetin 'blend'. I say get the blend. I dont think isolate is worth the extra $$.

thanks, i went ahead and oredered the blend.

Back