• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

steroid beginner queiries

pengers84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
gday everyone, hows things?
i posted a couple of threads a while ago about steroids and was told 2 do some homework, ive been doin a bit. still pretty confused. does anyone know any reliable sites that are easy to understand?

i was told by a few fellas not to take deca on its own for my first cycle, ive been considering either a deca/dbol or maybe a deca/sust stack but im concerned about hairloss, does it grow back after cycle? i was recomended to try a deca/andriol if i was worried about hairloss this guy said it would not give me as good results but it would be better for my hair. has anyone gotten good results from deca/andriol?

i read on one site that u shouldn't stack on your first cycle, does anyone agree?

With the more powerful steroids ie d.bol. if u follow all the rules ie in regards to dosages, cycle time recovery time are the side effects that horrific?

how hard is it to keep gains after cycles, i know it depends on what you take but are there any steroids in particular that are really hard to maintain or easier to maintain?

i had rooacutane a year ago and havent had acne since will it flair up again if i take steroids?

i dont mind the negative feedback, if im way off the track with anything i dont mind people being harsh, as long as they know what there on about, i dont want to make any stupid mistakes so if im being an idiot let me know. thanks a lot for your help

you shoudl read my "steroids for dummies" thread thats near eth bottom of the page. I think it will be a good read for you

hey bud

as per your questions...

i agree that deca on its own is not the best choice for a first cycle, throw in some test, even at a smaller dose, i think it would be effective (especially for a first timer). I spoke with friend of mine, he owns a nutritional shop now, worked out with some x mr. O's, at his peak he benched 480 and weighed 285..his first injection was 200 mg of Deca, and he gained and kept 8 pounds of muscle from that ONE needle, just goes to show how muscle gains and diet are directed related.

as far as i know andriol is very mild...hair loss im unsure of, i know stuff like test and d bol will do it to ur hair though..

the reason u dont stack on the first cycle is to learn how ur body reacts to different types of gear. if ur first cycle was test and u had 'x' side effects and 'x' gains...next u add deca and u get different results and effects...this way you can tell whether deca is really beneficial for you, which is all related to genetics..also for your first
cycle, since your body is not accustomed to such high levels of test, you'll make very good gains without the need to stack..

all steroids have side effects, dbol is no different, i dont think i would classify the side effects as 'horrific', but yea you will noticeable see and feel them, regardless of dosage (assuming a sane amount) and pct...by side effects i assume you mean acne, hair loss, etc. etc.

generally, if ur doin an all oral cycle, u wont keep gains...u have to inject ur ass...test and dbol cause lots of water retention, after ur cycle you piss the water out, there is gear that causes little water retention so you are more likely to keep muscle....it all depends on your goal..water retention equals bulking, no water equals cutting...not to say that you lose muscle with test, dbol etc...you just lose the water..which is like 30 percent of gains (thats a guess).. pct plays a big role to keep muscle gains...the biggest is obviously diet...imagine if you hit the weights hard for 1 year and ate right...and after a year you took some time off, you would obviously lose gains...steroids or not, its universal...diet

if you take test, dbol, deca etc...yes your acne will flare up...there are things you can do to limit it, but if your genetically inclined to have break outs, then no question...i know guys who've gotten a couple zits on their backs and thats it...

anyways hopefully that helped, we're in the same boat bro, im a newbie as well
my first cycle will be in november...i've been back and forth on exactly what i wll be cycling, test for sure, but the dosage im unsure of..

good luck

Back