• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pictures are up. (holds breath)

IML Gear Cream!
GoalGetter said:
Awwwww! Thank you, Sapphire! As are you, my dear!

After my current "program" is done and I'm on my own (without a trainer), I'm thinking of trying P/RR/S, so I'll be bugging you and the rest of the "team gopro -- p/rr/s" folks for help!

Since I've already committed to my trainer for 12 weeks, I'm following his program through. His other clients (the serious ones like me, anyway) have had unbelievable results, so I have faith he'll help lead me down that path as well. Five more weeks.

You are welcome!! :kiss:

SURE I would be glad to talk to you about P/RR/S whenever you want!! WHatever you are doing, you look great!! :thumb: :D

If those pictures were uncensored, I'd be in big trouble. Well I'm in trouble anyway, cause you're just too hot ;)

Keep up the good work and continue making nice progress.

MWpro said:
If those pictures were uncensored, I'd be in big trouble. Well I'm in trouble anyway, cause you're just too hot ;)

Keep up the good work and continue making nice progress.
HAHAHAHAHA. Come on now... cute, maybe. But hot? You know, LASIK isn't that expensive these days! :D

Seriously though, thanks for the compliments and encouragement.

GoalGetter said:
Oceandude, thanks! I'm flattered. :D

Sorry about your gym. How long till they are open again? Was it a lot of damage?
Ivy,
No it wasn't a lot of damage so much as it was the workers who work there (volunteers) having their own personal homes devastated and without power and water and phones for over a week. I should be able to get to it in a few more days as workers come back to work. Just on the other side of the river we fared well in my waterfront condo. We had major shore erosion and I had to make a special assessment on everyone to do emergency repairs to build a revetment system since the corner of the building was in danger of being undermined by Hurricane Ivan winds and water and associated tornadic activities. It's been kind of fun actually camping out and cooking on the grill (had to grill up all our lobster we caught off Key Biscayne during opening mini season and share with everyone). We were pretty lucky actually.

Hey, you are living very close to 2 super BFL celebrities down there in Miami who won the original EAS BFL competitions - Harry "Hank" Johnson and one of the other guys who has a gym down there. Harry use to live up here near me and we were friends and did some business together. You should look them up because they are both still actively coaching clients.

Talk Soon,
OD

OceanDude said:
Ivy,
No it wasn't a lot of damage so much as it was the workers who work there (volunteers) having their own personal homes devastated and without power and water and phones for over a week. I should be able to get to it in a few more days as workers come back to work.
Oh that sucks. I'm sorry for them. :(

OceanDude said:
Just on the other side of the river we fared well in my waterfront condo. We had major shore erosion and I had to make a special assessment on everyone to do emergency repairs to build a revetment system since the corner of the building was in danger of being undermined by Hurricane Ivan winds and water and associated tornadic activities.
We had some erosion down here too, but not precisely in my area. A little north of where I live though, the beach was practically a few feet from buildings. CRAZY.

OceanDude said:
It's been kind of fun actually camping out and cooking on the grill (had to grill up all our lobster we caught off Key Biscayne during opening mini season and share with everyone). We were pretty lucky actually.
The grilling and the camping out is the only thing I was kinda looking forward to, but it never happened here. Go figure. I ended up cooking all my food alright, but in my mother's kitchen.

OceanDude said:
Hey, you are living very close to 2 super BFL celebrities down there in Miami who won the original EAS BFL competitions - Harry "Hank" Johnson and one of the other guys who has a gym down there. Harry use to live up here near me and we were friends and did some business together. You should look them up because they are both still actively coaching clients.
Yeah I know the "other guy", if it's the same guy we're talking about. Really cool person.

Well GG you are a good motivator. I have a female friend weighing in around 300 pounds. I am at her work fixing her comp (services virus) and looked at your gallery pic???s. She saw your day 1 then your week 7 calf pic???. That was the proverbial straw for her. She is gonna register at IM, post her own gallery (be nice people!!), get a diet established AND STICK TO IT, then loose that extra 150 she is carrying around.

Good work at the body change too GG. Just for your own health you have done great things, but you look really good too.:thumb:

BoneCrusher said:
Well GG you are a good motivator. I have a female friend weighing in around 300 pounds. I am at her work fixing her comp (services virus) and looked at your gallery pic???s. She saw your day 1 then your week 7 calf pic???. That was the proverbial straw for her. She is gonna register at IM, post her own gallery (be nice people!!), get a diet established AND STICK TO IT, then loose that extra 150 she is carrying around.

Good work at the body change too GG. Just for your own health you have done great things, but you look really good too.:thumb:
HOLY CRAP! WOW! Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! Good for your friend! I'm behind her 100%. This is what I WANT to do! I can't say enough how touched I am that something I did motivated someone else!
:hot::rocker::D:thumb:

And thank you bonecrusher - for the compliments! :)

I'm actually setting up a journal right now. A bunch of people have suggested it, so I might as well. Let me know when your friend joins!

IML Gear Cream!
... you're well on your way to your goals. Keep up the hard work - it's paying off! :D
Just another example of how consistency and hard work pay off.

naturaltan said:
... you're well on your way to your goals. Keep up the hard work - it's paying off! :D
Just another example of how consistency and hard work pay off.
Thanks NT - you said it. Hard work and consisency. There really are no short cuts.

Back