• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Herbalists, Help Needed!

Velvet

Leaning Out
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm in training for a comp..and I'm starting to feel a little sniffly...had a lump in my throat while training today too (gone now)...what natural remedies can I take to ward of a cold/flu that might be headed my way?

Thanks!! :thumb:

Velveteyes said:
I'm in training for a comp..and I'm starting to feel a little sniffly...had a lump in my throat while training today too (gone now)...what natural remedies can I take to ward of a cold/flu that might be headed my way?

Thanks!! :thumb:
Try Echinacea.

load up on the C and Zinc too.

Dido their advice, and get plenty of sleep. This is crucial for a strong immune system.

Thanks everybody...I've added Zinc and Enchi..whatever the hell it's called...to my arsenal...geez, gonna start looking like a supplement soon lol! Sleep? HA, never a problem :laugh:

Nutrabiotics Defense Plus :)

Velveteyes said:
Thanks everybody...I've added Zinc and Enchi..whatever the hell it's called...to my arsenal...geez, gonna start looking like a supplement soon lol! Sleep? HA, never a problem :laugh:
well dont take 2 high dosages m8 especially vitamin a if u use it.

pop said:
well dont take 2 high dosages m8 especially vitamin a if u use it.

I take a multi, plus
C
Potassium
Calcium
Zinc
B-Complex 100
E

And when my water intake is really high, I take a multi-mineral before bed

If you posted this thread title in the Open chat, the outcome would be completely different.

Vieope said:
If you posted this thread title in the Open chat, the outcome would be completely different.
:rofl: yep, I'm sure you are right...hum, haven't had that in a while :(

Back