• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Measurements

DanSM

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can someone tell me exactly what a 'heaped' teaspoon is? i just started creatine but i think ive been taking more than i should have. heaped means u put on as much as u can right?

a "heaped" or "heaping" teaspoon means that you do not level off the excess that is not level with the spoon's edges. to acquire the heaped teaspoon: take spoon, scoop in creatine, lift spoon out of creatine, now you have a heaped teaspoon. note the large mound on top.

see thats what i thought, i looked up the word heaped and it said 'to fill completely or to overflowing, but that doesnt make sense.

ok this could get complicated so bare with me, the tub of creatine is 200 grams and in my opinion there is only around 200ml of powder, so 5g should be 5ml however when i pile my teaspoon up it comes to 25ml which would be 25 grams...

also, www.myprotein.co.uk says 'Please note a level teaspoon is roughly 5 grams' tho thats also wrong, from what i worked it out it should be slightly higher than a level but way less than a heaped, is the box wrong? is the website wrong? am i wrong? are the voices in my head getting louder?!?!?!?! someone please help clear this up, i have one more serving of creatine to take tonight and i dont want to interrupt my cycle.

what r u talking about? um, ml is a liquid measure. did you get a scoop thingy in the container. all you really need to do is use a spoon to scoop it and you will do fine.

did you use your graduated cylinder to measure out those 25 ml? Just spoon the shit into a cup. One heaping teaspoon is only 5grams anyway and most people take more than 5 grams a day so you dont have to worry about being exact.

Back