• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Michael Moore writes open Letter to Bush(Real Talk)

IML Gear Cream!
GoalGetter said:
The people who are watching his movie, already disagree with bush, already dislike bush and most likely have already decided they're voting against bush (notice I don't say FOR kerry, just AGAINST bush).

People who support bush already have THEIR minds made up as well.
I agree, the movie was preaching to the choir. There was one movie theater owner who offered free shows to Republicans, not many people took him up on the offer.

Don't want to burst any bubbles, but the fix is in on this election too. Just like the last one. Money's on Oil.

redspy said:
I agree, the movie was preaching to the choir. There was one movie theater owner who offered free shows to Republicans, not many people took him up on the offer.
haha! Yeah I saw that.

I didn't watch the movie because the tone of the trailer, as well as Michael Moore's pompous demeanor in interviews was more than I could take. It sounded more sensationalist and self-serving than "documentary"-like. I prefer to read/watch the news.

This letter is just more propoganda. He's not doing anything brave: he's doing it for money & fame, which the coutry has sadly given him. He takes sensitive issues & exploits them. All he does is pours gasoline on fires. He's solely after personal gain.

Before this, it was gun control... I wonder what fatty will stir up after the election.

Why can't we get back to the real issues like Who killed Kennedy? Did George Washington really admit to chopping down the cherry tree out of honesty or did the axe in his hand make it hard to deny malfeasance? Would the Union have pushed for abolision if large industrial machines hadn't made slave labor the greater expense?

Good call Robert! Imagine someone being accused of being in it for personal gain and having it called treason in America!

Back