• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

saturday and sun

joey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what is sat and sunday like for you guys? do you just do cardio?

some rest
depending on the training split some workout.

Saturdays: I do cardio and abs. Since I don't work weekends, but end up waking up at the ungodly early hour of 530 or 6 AM anyway, I usually end up going jogging in Coconut Grove (nice area by the bay, here in South Florida). It's a nice way to start the weekend.

Sundays: supposedly my "rest" day, but sometimes I'll go jogging or rollerblading (it's been a while for that though), and once in a loooong while, I'll go to the rock climbing gym. For the most part, I take sunday to catch up with my parents, cook most of my meals for the coming week, do laundry and vegge out for a while.

I used to take it as off days, but i eventually got so annoyed with the gym being crowded during the week (i train after work. 5-7pm is THE busiest time) that i shifted 2 traning days to the weekend. The gym is has less of a crowd during weekends and hence is easier on my nerves.

what I do on Sat & Sun depends on my split....but I am at least in there doing cardio and abs. I might only have 1 day a week where I don't exercise at all...

I take a 15 mile bike ride at the beach, then come home and swim, then bbq. Other than that, im rarely at the gym on weekends.

Beer and Steak! And Nascar!

saturday & sunday are always part of my weekly routine. Every other week i alternate between which day i have off.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Weekends are there to party, in a big way! :D My friends and I usually catch up over a dinner and do clubbing until wee hours! :rocker:

Sat and Sun like any other days :rolleyes:

I work so hard Sunday-Thursday, on Friday night's I treat myself to a night of drinking with my buddies.

I stick to cardio only weekends. Have been this way forever. I am one of few who love to do cardio as much as my training. So on a beautiful day like today I will go walking, biking, jogging etc. I still wake up @ 5 am on the weekends just as I do on am training days and do cardio.

the weekends are for sitting around, watching football and eating. I usually try to get into the gym atleast once during the weekend, even if its for abs or some misc. stuff that i maybe forgot to do on my training days (like grip work or shoulder rehab/stabilization stuff).

Back