• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how to fight acne during cycle!?!

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys keep acne from being a problem onstage and off? When I was on pro-steroids, I would get it on my back abd shoulders, sometimes around my face but not major. What can I take other than just washing my face and keping myself clean to keep the nasty stuff under control during a cycle of test. Proactive? Noxema?

B5

B5 (pantothenic acid) at 7500mgs to 10000mg a day. Split into three doses - breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Start two weeks before your cycle to saturate your body. Continue for several weeks after you finish.

Wash your face, etc and avoid alcohol cleaners, etc since they just dry out your skin.

That should take care of most people.

hey curiosity are you a builder? Where are you from, I'm from Oregon-springfield.

I just moved to Spokane, WA. Before that I was in Seattle for eight years. Moved to Spokane so I could actually buy a house in the neighborhood that I want to live in. Good to see someone from the Northwest (ie - not living in California or Jersey :D )

Hey guys

B5- 7500mg a day? Is that right? I did a search and I found 250 mg B5 tabs. That would mean I would have to take 30 tabs daily, seems kinda high? Correct me if I'm wrong..

well if anything you can get a semi-decent priced brand of b-5 and just split them up. 30 pills a day isn't toooo bad at just 10 tabs per meal. I take about 9 vitamins and minarals a day in one gulp, one more two more times a day to get rid of that nasty back acne is a small price to pay.

http://www.b5clearskin.com/

2 bottles - 250 capules of 500mg each bottle (total 250g) for $33.50

That will cut down on how many pills you have to take.

deeno said:
Hey guys

B5- 7500mg a day? Is that right? I did a search and I found 250 mg B5 tabs. That would mean I would have to take 30 tabs daily, seems kinda high? Correct me if I'm wrong..

Ordered!

I'm hoping this stuff will help me out as I've got about 1,000 zits on my chest.

It really does help. I normally have zits on the back of my arms. I have better skin on-cycle then when I am off. I will eventually take B5 all of the time, but I just moved and am recovering from taking a couple months to find a good job, etc. (and I have a girlfriend, the love of my life, who tears through my money :).

Hope you don't mind a tangent.......

That brings back a mental image a friend told me when I was using T3. I was at 100mg a day and was worrying about how much I was eating since doing a cutting cycle. He told to make sure that as long as I just did my cardio and lifting not to worry about that, the T3 is like a guy with a flamethrower in your stomach, laughing and yelling "More, More!" Well I get that mental image as the money is comes in, my girlfriend is next using that same flamethrower and yelling, "More shopping, More eating out, More wine, New paint in the living room, New couch, New DVD player..........!" Ahh.....love. :thumb:

ANYWAYS, on-cycle, it is a good idea if you keep your daily dosage high the entire time - BUT if you are not doing a cycle, then you can drop the dosage down to 4500mgs per day once everything has cleared up (a maintenance dose.)

Evil ANT said:
Ordered!

I'm hoping this stuff will help me out as I've got about 1,000 zits on my chest.

Thanks for the advice, man. I'll definitely let you know how it works out for me.

Funny mental image with your girlfriend. Wait until you get married. It gets worse! :laugh:

Back