• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Decatech Pharmaceutical

astanar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody ever heard of that? I got a full bottle of 120 caps for free today, but wanted to know if anyone tried it or know more about this product, heres what it contains:
5-a-androstenediol
4-androstenediol
19-nor-4-androstenediol
19-nor-4-androstenedione

I heard that this product might convert to estrogen, maybe one of you could help me on that.
Thanks

astanar said:
Anybody ever heard of that? I got a full bottle of 120 caps for free today, but wanted to know if anyone tried it or know more about this product, heres what it contains:
5-a-androstenediol
4-androstenediol
19-nor-4-androstenediol
19-nor-4-androstenedione

I heard that this product might convert to estrogen, maybe one of you could help me on that.
Thanks
Do you mean 5-a-androstanediol? Or did you spell it right? Ive never heard of the company, but the ph's are solid.

spelt it right, 5-a-androstenediol, and what do you mean by ph? sorry english is not my native language and i do not understand everything :)

ph = Pro-Hormone

Thats what these are. The 5aa will complement the 19-nordione well. The 4-ad can definitely aromatize into estrogen. Take an anti-estro with this when you use it.

astanar said:
5-a-androstenediol
4-androstenediol
19-nor-4-androstenediol
19-nor-4-androstenedione

Thanks

What are the doses of the caps?

If that's 100mg for all the four prohormones I'm not convinced you'll see much effect. As an example the 19-nor-4-androstenediol is often taken at the 600-1200mg range. The oral bioavailability of the 19-nor-4-androstenediol and 4Diol is very low.

If you do decide to take the caps remember to use 6-OXO after you've finished them.

its 100mg each prohormone and i take 4 caps a day...

when you say i should take 6-oxo after im done you mean after i take the caps or when im done with the full bottle?

thanks

Take the 6-OXO after you've finished the whole bottle. The 6-OXO will help your system recover from the prohormones. Do lots of research before you start taking the caps, prohormones are a serious subject. Read the PH sticky too, it has some great information.

Hey do you think this product will create Estrogen while inducing it or only at end of cycle?

from what i read about PH is that at the end of the cycle the body will produce estrogen due to the fact it hasnt produced test for a while....

What do you think? Just wanna be proactive :)

ph = Pro-Hormone

Thats what these are. The 5aa will complement the 19-nordione well. The 4-ad can definitely aromatize into estrogen. Take an anti-estro with this when you use it.

Back