• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Latest Beheading (Warning! Very Sick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfft. why allow it. :mad:

And for mrguy, thanks for posting it, shows what a cool guy you are.

Actually ... there is only one reason to watch this. If you support the war in Iraq, then you should watch this man get murdered by terrorists. If after watching this you still support this war than you need to get your head checked. This should not have happened. If you do not believe in this war than don't look, it really is sick. I watched the first 4 seconds and clicked out. I do not need that clutering up my thoughts.

If you need to watch this type of crap to suppoort the war, then who needs your support. The mere fact that it occurs should be sufficient

I see no problem with posting it. I choose not to view it, but am not gonna say that you can't.

Definitely nothing wrong with posting it. The warning in the title is more than sufficient IMO.

BoneCrusher said:
Actually ... there is only one reason to watch this. If you support the war in Iraq, then you should watch this man get murdered by terrorists. If after watching this you still support this war than you need to get your head checked. This should not have happened. If you do not believe in this war than don't look, it really is sick. I watched the first 4 seconds and clicked out. I do not need that clutering up my thoughts.

I support this war and yet I chose not to watch this. Not because ignorance is bliss, but rather I chose not to have these disgusting images roaming through my head.

The Terrorist that perpetrate such acts are no different then the thugs/gangsters we find on our own streets. Give them any reason to rise up and cause chaos and they will. Give them nothing, and they will create the cause in which to fight.

Using this video as a political tool is flat out disgusting!

Even though I occassionally stray over to rotten.com I'm not going to click the link. The fact that he was murdered is bad enough, I don't want to see the graphic detail.

Just let me be president for one day..................

IML Gear Cream!
BoneCrusher said:
NO the other way around. It just proves we need to get rid of these barbaric bastards!

ok what the f** government doing? busy for presidency? and Iran is building up nuclear weapons. And r we all waiting to see US nuked with bombs by terrorists??? that would be worse than series of beheading.
nth wrg with posting this link. what a chicken u r to get terrified by this? They r using the weakness of ppl to terrify them by such gruesome killings. Don't yeild to them.
the question is what we all gonna do? U can't simply grab a rifle and kill all u hate on the road just like Columbine kids. And u can't start a nuclear war.

That is just disgusting. I can't believe that.

let's not make this man's death and his family's suffering into a political/election issue.

seriously - i think we can all agree (from the most conservative republican to the most liberal democrat and everyone in between) that this is barbaric and horrific.

pmech said:
pfft. why allow it. :mad:

do you really want us to start censoring things here?

I do my best to keep this board uncensored within reason of course, unlike
Bush I believe in freedom of speech.

for those of you that chose not to click/watch it you made the right one, I honestly wish I would not have it, that is how sick it is.

nikegurl said:
...seriously - i think we can all agree (from the most conservative republican to the most liberal democrat and everyone in between) that this is barbaric and horrific.
Well said.

That almost made me want to stop eating breakfast.....almost. But then I thought that's what the terrorists would want me to do, so I finished my Total and felt more patriotic at the same time.

people can say oooh that hurricane was so strong or that tornado picked my house up and threw it 200 yards. you hear these things but until you actually experience a hurricane or a tornado etc. i dont think you can fully understand what people are saying. just like this clip, man beheaded, until you actually see it i dont think someone will fully understand what that entails. we can imagine all sorts of things but seeing is believing. there is nothing wrong with the post. if you want to live a sheltered life and not look at it so be it. if you want to see what this country stands for (or against) and is fighting against check the link out. this is 1 of the prices we pay for freedom.

IML Gear Cream!
MaxMirkin said:
That almost made me want to stop eating breakfast.....almost. But then I thought that's what the terrorists would want me to do, so I finished my Total and felt more patriotic at the same time.

I nearly threw up earlier when I watched it, and again when I came back into this thread and just thought about it.

I will never watch one of these videos again, I will be glad when the image is out of my mind, I still feel a bit nauseated.

BoneCrusher said:

I think this is backasswards!!

If you don't support the war and don't give a damn about anything except your own little quiet street in this fucked up world you should watch this. Then maybe you'll support war. War to prevent shit like this. War to make this world a peaceful place for all of mankind. War to make this world safe for my 3 year old son. War to prevent geonocide of a race due to it's religion.

We, the USA, go to war for best of reasons. To stop the worst of reason.

Pitboss said:

If you don't support the war and don't give a damn about anything except your own little quiet street in this fucked up world you should watch this. Then maybe you'll support war. War to prevent shit like this. War to make this world a peaceful place for all of mankind. War to make this world safe for my 3 year old son. War to prevent geonocide of a race due to it's religion.

Explain to me how an invasion of Iraq has anything to do with the War on Terror.

It has been determined that Iraq possessed no weapons of mass destruction. The 911 Commission report stated there was no link between Iraq and 911 despite exhaustive investigation.

The Iraq war is a smoke screen. It is not part of the war on terror.

Iran and North Korea are forging ahead with nuclear weapons and are basically giving the US and UN the finger. These two nations know the US army is so bogged down in Iraq that they can't possibly react.

The US is now in negotiations with Syria even though it has expanded its 'Axis of Evil' to include them. And what do they say: we don't negotiate with terrorists. LOL.

I have an extremely hard stomache... I watch the surgery type stuff while eating dinner yet I couldn't make it 2 full counting seconds through this. Just to heed the warning!!!

largepkg said:
I support this war and yet I chose not to watch this. Not because ignorance is bliss, but rather I chose not to have these disgusting images roaming through my head.

The Terrorist that perpetrate such acts are no different then the thugs/gangsters we find on our own streets. Give them any reason to rise up and cause chaos and they will. Give them nothing, and they will create the cause in which to fight.

Using this video as a political tool is flat out disgusting!
Avoid the reality and support the cause ... then tell me I am sick for objecting? Get real and meet your responsibilities here. If your are going to back the guy that is pushing this than see what the results are ... don't bitch at me for telling you too. My soul aches for this man and all those that will come to the same end as long as we are there. If you support this war than you are almost as responsible for this man's fate as the asshole killing him. That may be a harsh reality to you, but it it is real. Bush freaks need a reality check ... this is one of them. Run and hide from it if you choose ... but do not call me sick as you cower from reality.

dg806 said:
NO the other way around. It just proves we need to get rid of these barbaric bastards!
DG despite what you may think it is not our job to fix the world.

wow, that was an insane video. really crazy. what a terrible way to die.

BoneCrusher said:
DG despite what you may think it is not our job to fix the world.
If WE don't who will. It's obvious no one else will or has the means to do so. We may not be able to fully resolve all problems all the time, but we can make a dent in it.

Pitboss said:

HIGH FIVE! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back