• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

appetite

cmason2004

I do what I want!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I was younger, breakfast was my big meal of the day. I remember times when for one reason or another I didn't get a breakfast, and I was literally ill because of it.

Years later now, my appetite has changed. It has definitely increased with my weight training, which makes it a lot easier to get enough calories, but for some reason breakfast is no longer the big meal for me. I never feel hungry when I wake up. About 11-12 is when I start feeling like I need some food.

I'm starting to think staying up late has screwed up my body clock.... that would make sense right? any other theories?

.... oh, and I always get my breakfast down anyways, hungry or not...

You shouldn't be having a big meal. Every meal (5-6 of them) should be equal.

hmmm ok let me rephrase. It was my favorite meal of the day. I didn't really mean big as in size (that doesn't make sense).

this was also way before I lifted weights

When was your last meal ussually...before weight training? For some if they don't eat much during the late evening/night they wake up extremely hungry in the morning. Its either that or if people eat directly before bed they wake up starving.

i woke up starving yesterday, i ate big then had a bout with some bad bowel movements throughout the day, but now I am good to go. I wake up starving if I don't eat much the night before. It's the "i gotta get up just to go eat" kinda starving.

aztecwolf said:
It's the "i gotta get up just to go eat" kinda starving.

Don't you hate that? My family said they use to see me sleep walking all the time and go to the fridge. I would clean the damn thing out then go back to sleep without ever realizing i did it.... I guess that is one reason why I was 242lbs at the age of 14.

Back