IronMagLabs

Tri-Max review

Thread: Tri-Max review

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tri-Max review

I had a friend use this for 4 weeks and she lost 9 pounds.........most or all of it fat!!

This stuff works pretty well.............in the past she has had no success with any supplements. I am somewhat impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

I agree, it's great stuff. The most effective fat burner I've ever used.

Rep Points

I still don't see how if it raises your T3 levels, it is different than using just straight T3 and how it isn't catabolic? If your T3 levels are raised your TSH would come suppressed and therefore your thyroid would be suppressed. Someone care to enlighten me or am I off base?

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Topolo, have you tried it yet? What about UA?
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier
    Topolo, have you tried it yet? What about UA?
    No but next week I am doing a stack of e/c/y/t2 and ua.......should be potent!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I say
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Rep Points

Hello is this thing on test 1, test 2. Difference between tri-max and straight t3 is?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thejames
    Hello is this thing on test 1, test 2. Difference between tri-max and straight t3 is?
    We've had this discussion before - http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=36479

Rep Points

Besides mikhal's post there really wasn't much of an answer. I never really saw a very thorough answer. And from the bloodwork in your first post, it appears it is just as suppressive and raises your T3 levels very high. So it seems to believe that Triac being less suppressive and muscle-sparing is foolish.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thejames
    Besides mikhal's post there really wasn't much of an answer. I never really saw a very thorough answer. And from the bloodwork in your first post, it appears it is just as suppressive and raises your T3 levels very high. So it seems to believe that Triac being less suppressive and muscle-sparing is foolish.
    As we know T3 and Triac work in very similar ways. It's really just personal preference on which one to take. People have had great success with both drugs. Having taken both my personal preference is Trimax. No one is saying Trimax is technically superior to T3.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

On another forum, people seem to think that buying the pharmaceutical T3 is the only way to go--something about the delivery system being of prime importance. Maybe the research stuff isn't up to par.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    On another forum, people seem to think that buying the pharmaceutical T3 is the only way to go--something about the delivery system being of prime importance. Maybe the research stuff isn't up to par.
    Interesting. Where did you read that? CEM? AM?

Rep Points

You have a link to that Pirate?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

BigAndy69 says it in post 30 here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...3&page=2&pp=20. I don't have other references on hand, but I have heard this concern multiple times. I have read enough on the subject to know that no one knows shit about T3. Atleast, everyone knows something that conflicts with what other people know.

Rep Points

Exactly, I assume you have seen Mallet's 7 on and 5 day off thing as well, recommends a lot of stuff for thyroid pct that does not seem to have too much science behind it. I have been running m4ohn at 24 mg a day for almost two weeks dropped calories to about 2250 - 2500 and getting ready to add in some T3, but its the research chem stuff.

I kind of wish I had gotten triac from this thread and the other threads. Just because for some reason it seems safer, but I really have no proof of that. It all seems to be opinion and heresay.

Rep Points

thejames - if it's okay with you PM me with the research chem manufacturer, we might be able to compare notes.

Rep Points

Hey Redspy

my bad pirate

thejames
    Last edited by thejames; 09-24-2004 at 02:03 PM.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm busted!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I didn't mean to post that link, I am sorry I meant that for pm. I thought I had clicked on redspy's name. I apologize to the person whose name I gave and the board for posting what could be considered a source.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

sammy

Rep Points

hmmmm

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Damn, I missed it
    P-side Inc.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It wasn't a source. You can trust me.

How to Use HCG