• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eight more kidnapped in Iraq

shellspeare

Registered
Reaction score
I got a couple solutions,

1) Implant all civilians with GPS chips, I am sure they have a way to implant a small device by this point. They take someone, and surprise, ten minutes later they have someone pounding on the door.

2) Train all civilians in the use of hand guns, and supply them with one. If I were there working, and I knew I might be kidnapped and have my head cut off, I would want to have a fighting chance

3) Throw the kidnapping scum a few curveballs. Get some SEALS, or other special forces team, specializing in urban combat, to act as if they are civilians, get them fake jobs, and then put four or five of them in a house. Might not be so interesting to be kidnapping civilians if they keep running into these types of situations where some or all of their bastard 'friends' dont come back from a mission to kidnap civilians.

And I the case above, and with the Brit over there, I hope for there release asap. And to the people who finally catch the people behind these beheadings, please dont bring them back alive, let them trip and fall on 50 or 60 bullets

A couple months ago I was working at schofield Army Base in Hawaii,We were maintaining the soldiers cars,who are going to Iraq and afgahnistan.I would see the familes coming because most of the soldiers were deploying that day.I would always ask them how they felt about all of it.Not one of them said anything negative,everyone that I talked with,wanted to go,and said they felt they needed to be there.They said we should be there.I guess it's like takeing police out of duty because some officers die.I just don't see what pulling out our soldiers would do,would that be a guarantee that there would be no more terrorist attacks.Would that be a guarantee that america would be safe.The way I see it,there will be death and greiving families either way.What about all the suffering families from 9-11,and they had nothing to do with being in Iraq.

I am with pmtech as well. He forgot to mention the nukes though. Prince is right, I am sort of violent these days.

shellspeare said:
http://www.turkishpress.com/turkishpress/news.asp?ID=28326

As Mr Bigley still lays in the hands of terrorists 8 more people have been kidnapped in Baghdad.
The question that comes to my mind as i read this is should we pull our troops and technitions out before more families suffer?

All of the civilian contractors from the US are there of their own free will. Most of them are getting paid huge money. I had an offer with a telecommunications contractor. He was offered 700K for me to do 18 months (tax free) and they pay for all of your food and lodging...my old roommate who is a union construction supervisor had an offer of 1 million for 2 years but he couldn't go because he has a 6-year-old daughter and a trailer trash mother with a custody battle presently going on. Those civilian contracts know the risks and are making some serious loot over there...

If there was one country I would not be in right now it would be....hmm....Iraq......

pmech said:
I got a couple solutions,

1) Implant all civilians with GPS chips, I am sure they have a way to implant a small device by this point. They take someone, and surprise, ten minutes later they have someone pounding on the door.

2) Train all civilians in the use of hand guns, and supply them with one. If I were there working, and I knew I might be kidnapped and have my head cut off, I would want to have a fighting chance

3) Throw the kidnapping scum a few curveballs. Get some SEALS, or other special forces team, specializing in urban combat, to act as if they are civilians, get them fake jobs, and then put four or five of them in a house. Might not be so interesting to be kidnapping civilians if they keep running into these types of situations where some or all of their bastard 'friends' dont come back from a mission to kidnap civilians.

And I the case above, and with the Brit over there, I hope for there release asap. And to the people who finally catch the people behind these beheadings, please dont bring them back alive, let them trip and fall on 50 or 60 bullets
sod Bush & Kerry i vote pmech for president!

IML Gear Cream!
Pmech said:
Why is this not being done already? I would ride that ride! I have seen the broadcasts and the killers all wear the same clothes all the time. Could be one group of assholes out there. Seen Man of Fire? Yeah yeah yeah it's just a movie ... but the premis is the same. Use the most advanced interogation techniques that are at our disposal and get the group of killers before they kill another hostage.

shellspeare said:
The question that comes to my mind as i read this is should we pull our troops and technitions out before more families suffer?

Reagan pulling our troops out of Beruit is the reason that they think this kind of tactics work. Osama was a "student" of the guy in Beruit. I forget his name but it starts with an "M". If we do it again(pull troops out) the kidnappings will go up exponentially. Then we would be in an even bigger hole.

BoneCrusher said:
Then you go there Jeeper ... go get a job there.

Like was said by someone else..these people are there voluntarily because of the enormous money for their jobs. No one is forcing them to be there. Pulling the troops out of there would create a huge market for kidnappings of americans in any county..even our own. Only a really naive person would believe that the demands would stop there if you give into them once.

LAM said:
All of the civilian contractors from the US are there of their own free will. Those civilian contracts know the risks and are making some serious loot over there...

Sadly, this is the truth. They are playing with fire & some are getting burned. :( I wish there was something we could do, but from what I understand, it is their choice to be there.

Guess so. What can be done? Nothing? Don't know that i would accept that. I think an attack on this group is not a hard thing for us to work out. If these people in Iraq are so happey to see us than they will assist in a plan to catch these extremist

Back