• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Input?

Mindless

Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just need some diet input from the experts here. I need to drop down to 100 pounds. I currently weigh 115 lbs, and am 5'2" tall. I need to drop this weight by November 21st. Right now, I'm just eating whatever I want. How many calories per day should I consume.

A very rough guide for weight loss is your current body weight x 10.

I would not suggest you go to such a low cal ratio so fast, it leaves no room for tweaking. Start at a slightly higher cal range and lower it slowely. It will keep the body from going catabolic and eating up all that muscle.

First off you need to clean your diet up, eat healthy, and exercise regularly. Read the stickies at the top of the forum and make a meal plan in your desired cal range that we can go over for you....we don't make diets here we just fix em lol.

Deadbolt, I wasn't asking someone to make a diet for me at all. I was asking when I start cutting, how many calories I should go by for day, considering the amount of weight I need to lose, and when I should start cutting, considering the deadline.

I would post your current diet. at your current height and weight you don't need to lose much. at 5'2" 115 is an ideal weight. I would focus on changing your body composition (losing body fat not just scale weight). at your height it doesn't take much to see a drastic change in...

Mindless said:
Deadbolt, I wasn't asking someone to make a diet for me at all. I was asking when I start cutting, how many calories I should go by for day, considering the amount of weight I need to lose, and when I should start cutting, considering the deadline.

I am sorry I apologize, it seems yesterday that everyone was asking for a diet and it just was stuck in my head from other posts.

Yes just post your diet and we could go from there. You don't want to go from extremem to extreme with calories or your body goes into shock and has a negative/reverse affect. As LAM said you don't want to really go by the scale rather use the mirror, 15lbs is alot of weight if you really look at it, not that its hard to lose it but on such a small frame 15lbs is a big jump.

I'm glad you understand what I meant Deadbolt, I was worried I might sound angry/agressive. Well currently I'm eating whatever the heck I want, so my diet isn't very good. I'm not trying to lose the weight to look good however, I need to wrestle at 96 weight class. Thanks.

Mindless said:
I'm glad you understand what I meant Deadbolt, I was worried I might sound angry/agressive. Well currently I'm eating whatever the heck I want, so my diet isn't very good. I'm not trying to lose the weight to look good however, I need to wrestle at 96 weight class. Thanks.
Ahhhh well thats a whole nother book. I always wondered why wrestlers didn't watch their diets in the off season so come wrestling season they could make weights easier.

As for losing the weight its tuff to say how much or how fast your gonna lose it. But I would start asap with cleaning your diet and setting your macros up @ bodyweight x 13 for your calories. See how this works out for the first week then gradually reduce em to try and get to your weight class without losing to much strength. I guess your gonna have to hit the cardio pretty hard come close to the deadline lol.

Alright, thank a bunch. Then it's time to start my first cut. NOW I'm going to need help planning my diet. What'd you think of this?
6:30-1 Egg, Fruit
9:00-.75 Cup Brown Rice
12:30-4 oz Chicken
3-Post Workout 1 Egg
7:30 Dinner I can't choose here, but most likely mix of protein, carbs and vegetables. 600 calories?
10:30 Salad and dressing, oil based.

Mindless said:
Alright, thank a bunch. Then it's time to start my first cut. NOW I'm going to need help planning my diet. What'd you think of this?
6:30-2 Eggs
9-.75 Cup Brown Rice
3-Post Workout 1 Egg
7:30 Dinner I can't choose here, but most likely mix of protein, carbs and vegetables. 600 calories?

:no:

no carbs in meal 1?
no protein in meal 2?
no carbs in meal 3?
need lots of protein and carbs post workout.
no protein before bed?
where are the efa's?

IML Gear Cream!
Mindless said:
6:30-1 Egg, Fruit
9:00-.75 Cup Brown Rice
3-Post Workout 1 Egg

Yea your right it is gonna take alot of work heh.

Try to read the stickies at the top of the page. It states that you will need a well balnced meal each time, enough proteins/carbs/fats at each meal. Really go through and read all of that...then read some of the sample diets there so you can get a better understanding of how things are set up. Even look at the male and female bulking/cutting ones just for an example on how the diet is planned then apply that to your cutting diet.

Find the total number of calories you will need and break that down into the amount of fats, proteins, and carbs. Divide all of em by 5 or 6 and make a meal plane with the portion sizes you will need. Remember you will need some carbs and protein after your workout and limited fats.

you need to have efa's in nearly every meal some efa's are flax seed,olive oil and fish oil

Chris

Martinogdenbsx said:
you need to have efa's in nearly every meal some efa's are flax seed,olive oil and fish oil

Chris

Been reading some :nanner:

Well, I've done my reading, and here we go:
1400 Kcals per day.

6:30-2 Eggs, Peach
9:30-5 Slices Deli Turkey
12:30-Chicken, Brown Rice
3:15-Brown Rice
7:00-Chicken or Fish, Brown Rice or Pasta, Vegetables
10:30-Lots of Veggies

Total Kcals: 1418
Fat: 40
Carbs: 122
Protein: 134

Probably still wrong, criticism needed.

Mindless said:
Well, I've done my reading, and here we go:
1400 Kcals per day.

6:30-2 Eggs, Peach
9:30-5 Slices Deli Turkey
12:30-Chicken, Brown Rice
3:15-Brown Rice
7:00-Chicken or Fish, Brown Rice or Pasta, Vegetables
10:30-Lots of Veggies

Total Kcals: 1418
Fat: 40
Carbs: 122
Protein: 134

Probably still wrong, criticism needed.

You are suppose to have carbs, proteins, and fats in every meal.

Also deli meats are not a good idea, full of preservatives, sodium, and nitrates that you don't need. Another point, I was 86 that pasta..stick to brown rice, oats, or yams only.

Alright, the pasta will be 86'd. I undertand that I am supposed to have fats, carbs and proteins in every meal, but thats very difficult considering what my parents buy. That said, as soon as I add EFA's, wil this diet be acceptable, even for the time being?

Sorry havn't been around....Umm I honestly can't tell ya what to do. If you can't get the food then you can't get the food, I would suggest you just try to eat clean and try not to lose to much LBM. I know its tough for some to get the proper foods in and in some cases it just can't happen. Do your best to get some clean cals in and be in a negative setting...best of luck!

Thanks a bunch fo your help and input Deadbolt.

Back