Another Bush Tax Cut

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 105
  1. #1
    right-wing conspirator
    austinite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    432
    Rep Points
    1741931

    Another Bush Tax Cut

    This guy is running political circles around his opponents. Most democrats reluctantly voted for this bill because they didn't want to have to go face their constituents a few weeks before an election and have to explain why they voted against a middle class tax cut.

    Now Bush will get the high-profile photo-op of signing this bill into law, which will win him votes.

    The dems have been owned on this one.

  2. #2
    You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    gr81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Just below our civil disguise
    Posts
    6,378
    Rep Points
    10428088

    yeah thats true, they are mopping the floor with them. Kerry is such a little bitch its unbelievable. how in the fucc do you get blown out in an election where the incumbent happens to be the worst president ever, dragging the country innto a war on false pretenses. Kerry needs to stop listening to whoever he is listening to, if its not already too late. He is totally niave to think that there isn't going to be any mudd slinging or dirty politics in this one, meanwhile teh GOP is tearing him to shreds and the poeple are listening and Kerrys playin nice and safe, like a little bitch. Instead of saying, well he would have done Iraq differently, he should be standing up and saying he wouldn't have done Iraq in the first place. This election is pathetic. The Democrats need to man up, fo real

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,896
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    even though I do not want Bush to win, I am pretty sure he will, Kerry is a little pussy.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  4. #4
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,187
    Rep Points
    989810505

    I've read speculation that Kerry was the GOP pick for the Dem. party and is purposely throwing the election because he is in good with the Skull and Bones

    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  5. #5
    You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    gr81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Just below our civil disguise
    Posts
    6,378
    Rep Points
    10428088

    ya know, that isn't very far fetched by any stretch of the imagination.. I could believe it.. lol

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,040
    Rep Points
    10


  7. #7
    right-wing conspirator
    austinite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    432
    Rep Points
    1741931

    Quote Originally Posted by gr81
    how in the fucc do you get blown out in an election where the incumbent happens to be the worst president ever, dragging the country innto a war on false pretenses.
    Well, I disagree with you there. I think Kerry is going to lose because Bush has done a good job as president and most voters recognize that. Also Kerry is too liberal, though he has tried like hell to hide it.

    As far as that conspiracy theory about the GOP putting Kerry up, that is too funny. Howard Dean would have been easier to beat. Theories like that are a true sign that the democrats have begun pouring the grape koolaid.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,896
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Well, I disagree with you there. I think Kerry is going to lose because Bush has done a good job as president and most voters recognize that. Also Kerry is too liberal, though he has tried like hell to hide it.
    LMAO, Bush is one of the worst presidents in history.

    The only reason Bush will win is because Kerry is such a pussy and because of this awful situation Bush has us in right now it probably does not make sense to put a little girl like Kerry in office cause most likley he would only make things worse.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  9. #9
    You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    gr81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Just below our civil disguise
    Posts
    6,378
    Rep Points
    10428088

    Bush has done a good job as president and most voters recognize that.
    waka waka waka

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,040
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Well, I disagree with you there. I think Kerry is going to lose because Bush has done a good job as president and most voters recognize that.
    Hello, what planet are you from? The Republican Drone planet I suspect. The place where all bullshit is lapped up by people too lazy to think and where they rely on political ads and Dick & Bush's lies.

    He'll go down in history as the most ineffective president ever elected (I use the term loosely as we all know he wasn't technically elected - he was handed victory by the Supreme Court.). Gore had over 500,000 more votes.

    This new tax cut comes with a price of $146 billion - more money to add to the already massive deficit. And you think that's a good thing? I hope you don't have a job which involves financial responsibility.
    Last edited by redspy; 09-25-2004 at 09:20 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by redspy
    Hello, what planet are you from? The Republican Drone planet I suspect. The place where all bullshit is lapped up by people too lazy to think and where they rely on political ads and Dick & Bush's lies.

    He'll go down in history as the most ineffective president ever elected (I use the term loosely as we all know he wasn't technically elected - he was handed victory by the Supreme Court.). Gore had over 500,000 more votes.

    This new tax cut comes with a price of $146 billion - more money to add to the already massive deficit. And you think that's a good thing? I hope you don't have a job which involves financial responsibility.
    I agree, the problem this country faces is that just because the person is a voting Republican does not mean you have to follow a bad republican official.
    He has to be the worst president in my lifetime.

  12. #12
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by redspy
    Big boys do play ...

  13. #13
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Well, I disagree with you there. I think Kerry is going to lose because Bush has done a good job as president and most voters recognize that. Also Kerry is too liberal, though he has tried like hell to hide it.

    As far as that conspiracy theory about the GOP putting Kerry up, that is too funny. Howard Dean would have been easier to beat. Theories like that are a true sign that the democrats have begun pouring the grape koolaid.
    Austinite ... I like your name. I live in Austin. That being said you're speaking your opinion ... based on an emotional response. From an numerical perspective, one based on REAL numbers, Bush is the worst we have seen since Johnson was in office.

  14. #14
    Lucky Luke


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,408
    Rep Points
    5764793

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Well, I disagree with you there. I think Kerry is going to lose because Bush has done a good job as president and most voters recognize that.
    Most voters from where? Blind, deaf and dumb communities? (emphasis on the dumb).


    BTW, Austinite? Why not Martinsite?
    "If you're not part of the solution, you're the precipitate."

  15. #15
    User title goes here
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pitboss's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Points
    4407603

    Wish would could not elect a President... seems either way Dem or Rep we are pretty much screwed for another 4 years.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitboss
    Wish would could not elect a President... seems either way Dem or Rep we are pretty much screwed for another 4 years.
    I have to agree, at this moment Ross Perot looks good.

  17. #17
    User title goes here
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pitboss's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Points
    4407603

    Quote Originally Posted by solid10
    I have to agree, at this moment Ross Perot looks good.
    Hell I'd take Clinton back!!!!!!!!! Shiat Jimmy Carter for Pres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Austinite I live in Austin. Love this town. I know you are speaking your opinion and am sad that yo do not pay more attention to the facts. Bush us the worst Prez since the Johnson Administration. Get the nombers from someplace OTHER tha Bush's foloowers. Look at the forign news sources, some of the centrist sites and such. You'll be surprised.

    As far as the conspiracy theme goes it would go something like this: Hey Kerry you wanna be Prez right? Take a dive in the last round of this fight and you get the nod in '08.

    Do I believe this? Sure I do.
    I believe in the WMD's and the Easter Bunny too.

    But I PRAY that is the plan ... because if it is not than we are going to be saying Mrs Prez in '08 and the public tit is gonna get huuuuUUUUUUUge. Every non-english speaking person that can run jump or swim the US border is gonna get socialised medical care, AFDC, and I am gonna get taxed back into a 5 figure income.

    Maybe we can hire Kathleen Harris to work for Kerry this time.

  19. #19
    Cyber Athlete
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chain Link's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    1,518
    Rep Points
    8253007

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    I think Kerry is going to lose because Bush has done a good job as president and most voters recognize that.
    Are you refering to people who've glued on headphones playing Rush 24/7?? I supported the war, and still think we had reasonable cause to go.. But somehow Bush lost ALL of my support and at this point Id be more than happy to campaign against him. The only thing he did right(by me) so far was let the AWB pass(die); And he only did that in exchange for the gun vote. If he knew hed win without it, hed have pushed and got it passed.

    But then again, thats ALL politicians. Once you're at that level, you dont need to worry about self defense anymore. Plus with grandfathered laws, they can afford anything outlawed anyways.. For example- Our good boy arnold pass a complete ban on all firearms .50 cal and over(No action express for you californias!) and they're currently setting him up to pass a bill requiring fingerprints for ammuntion. After all, if criminals are buying their guns on the streets, well just catch them buying ammuniton.. cant get that on the street!
    </offtopic>

  20. #20
    right-wing conspirator
    austinite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    432
    Rep Points
    1741931

    Ok, now that all you Bush-haters have had your rant, let's look at the facts:

    Bush promised to cut taxes...and he did.

    Bush promised to fight terrorism...and he is.

    Bush promised to reform education...and he is.

    Bush promised to provide prescription drug assistance...and he did.

    Bush promised to end partial birth abortion...and he is.

    In term two he will no doubt reform Social Security, Kick Iran's ass, appoint conservative judges and cut taxes some more.

    He was elected fairly (redspy take a civics class it's about electoral votes), and he will be re-elected overwhelmingly. If Gore was so great why didn't he run again? I know you guys think that the majority of voters that will keep Bush in the White House are just dumb.

    Include among those "dumb" folks like John McCain, Colin Powell, Rudy Guliani, George Pataki, Arnold, Most CEOs, etc, etc.

  21. #21
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Ok, now that all you Bush-haters have had your rant, let's look at the facts:

    Bush promised to cut taxes...and he did.

    Bush promised to fight terrorism...and he is.

    Bush promised to reform education...and he is.

    Bush promised to provide prescription drug assistance...and he did.

    Bush promised to end partial birth abortion...and he is.

    In term two he will no doubt reform Social Security, Kick Iran's ass, appoint conservative judges and cut taxes some more.

    He was elected fairly (redspy take a civics class it's about electoral votes), and he will be re-elected overwhelmingly. If Gore was so great why didn't he run again? I know you guys think that the majority of voters that will keep Bush in the White House are just dumb.

    Include among those "dumb" folks like John McCain, Colin Powell, Rudy Guliani, George Pataki, Arnold, Most CEOs, etc, etc.

  22. #22
    User title goes here
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pitboss's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Points
    4407603

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Ok, now that all you Bush-haters have had your rant, let's look at the facts:

    Bush promised to cut taxes...and he did.

    Bush promised to fight terrorism...and he is.

    Bush promised to reform education...and he is.

    Bush promised to provide prescription drug assistance...and he did.

    Bush promised to end partial birth abortion...and he is.

    In term two he will no doubt reform Social Security, Kick Iran's ass, appoint conservative judges and cut taxes some more.

    He was elected fairly (redspy take a civics class it's about electoral votes), and he will be re-elected overwhelmingly. If Gore was so great why didn't he run again? I know you guys think that the majority of voters that will keep Bush in the White House are just dumb.

    Include among those "dumb" folks like John McCain, Colin Powell, Rudy Guliani, George Pataki, Arnold, Most CEOs, etc, etc.

    Come on. It's our government and legislation that got these things done. If they were even done.

    Oh and tax cut?? You mean that tax refund I got in the mail and then had to pay it back the next April 15?? Yeah okay.

    If anybody actually believes one person (The President) actually runs this country, good or bad, your about as ignorant as believing you'll get 72 virgins when you die!

    I'm not a Rep, a Dem, or any party. I just believe to vote for who I think will represent this country the best and has balls enough to stand up to Congress, Big Business, and the world when needed. I don't like anyone currently available in this election and honestly I doubt I'm going to vote. If I do vote it won't be for Bush. They guy is an idiot and he has the rest of world laughing at us, at him.

    Just my 2 cents.

  23. #23
    right-wing conspirator
    austinite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    432
    Rep Points
    1741931

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitboss
    Come on. It's our government and legislation that got these things done. If they were even done.

    Oh and tax cut?? You mean that tax refund I got in the mail and then had to pay it back the next April 15?? Yeah okay.

    I don't like anyone currently available in this election and honestly I doubt I'm going to vote.
    You refuse to give the man credit for his accomplishments, yet you want to blame him for shortcomings.

    Our taxes were cut 3 times, and soon it will be 4. If you can't figure out how to take advantage, or if you don't make enough money to get a decent tax cut that's not my problem.

    I hope you mean it when you say you won't vote. That is in-effect voting for Bush. Low voter turn-out favors Republicans.

  24. #24
    right-wing conspirator
    austinite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    432
    Rep Points
    1741931

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher
    But I PRAY that is the plan ... because if it is not than we are going to be saying Mrs Prez in '08
    Fear not. Hillary doesn't stand a chance against the Big Strong GOP machine. Look for Jeb Bush, Johnny Mac or George Allen to rule the day in 2008.

  25. #25
    User title goes here
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pitboss's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Points
    4407603

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    I hope you mean it when you say you won't vote. That is in-effect voting for Bush. Low voter turn-out favors Republicans.
    Damn I didn't know that. Thanks I will have to vote now. You aren't helping your party too well

  26. #26
    I did better with Clinton in office than with bush now. Tax breaks? Maybe for the big corporations. You checked the price of milk lately?

  27. #27
    Arnold for President!

  28. #28
    right-wing conspirator
    austinite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    432
    Rep Points
    1741931

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitboss
    Damn I didn't know that. Thanks I will have to vote now. You aren't helping your party too well
    If you don't like Bush vote for Ralph Nader!

  29. #29
    right-wing conspirator
    austinite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    432
    Rep Points
    1741931

    Quote Originally Posted by solid10
    I did better with Clinton in office than with bush now. Tax breaks? Maybe for the big corporations. You checked the price of milk lately?
    You should adopt the following mindset: My personal success or failure does not depend upon who occupies the Oval Office.

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Points
    -12839023

    Low voter turnout this year might be accentuated by moderate Republicans who have been increasingly pulling away from the radical platform established in New York.

    But one thing is strange. . .why would a patriotic American celebrate a kickback via tax cuts when that same American believes in pouring more money into reconstructing Iraq?
    Seems like a real patriot would either just send it back in to support our troops and the War, or at least pledge it to Pat Robertson and give it back to The Party.

    Of course, even if you don't, it will get eaten up in higher gas prices, increasing utility bills and taxes, higher auto and health insurance rates, and increases in food costs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Lil Bush
    By TheGreatSatan in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 11:42 PM
  2. What Bush is Really Saying
    By maniclion in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 08:39 PM
  3. Bush
    By Fashong in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 06:56 AM
  4. another bush funny bush clip
    By tomas101 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 05:41 PM
  5. Bye Bye Bush...
    By Dale Mabry in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->