• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some advice for everyone here

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If political and religeous threads upset, DO NOT GO INTO THEM!

I do not want to hear about "offensive posts" because someone said "god does not exist" or "christians suck", I do not care and neither should you.

Believe what you want and stop worrying about other people's opinions, it is just a message board.

:)

They will still continue to go to them and complain, just like when they click a picture that they've been warned is gross and disgusting.

oh, also this is the description on the Sexual Health forum:

Discuss sex, or anything sexually related. Warning, sexually explicit material. Do not enter if you are easily offended or under age!

Take note of the second sentence.

Are you implying that religion is not important Robert? Jesus Christ is your savior. Find him and he shall lead you home!

I do not follow ANY religeon.

I was not implying anything, I am just telling people to stay out of religeon threads if they are easily offended by those that do not believe in religeon; as well as political or anything else.

Rob, I'm having some fun. Lighten up Biggin. Have a drink and watch us in Florida blow away!

May I have a resident Hottie address me so that Robert isn't the last person I speak with on this earth.

No offense Robert, but I just don't find you attractive anymore.

Opps....maybe I should have been more clear. A female Hottie please!

Robert DiMaggio said:
Believe what you want and stop worrying about other people's opinions, it is just a message board.

I am so offended by this... This is more than just some message board!!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Robert DiMaggio said:

You mean we shouldn't start crying over what is said on the net? :scratch: Well damn :shrug: What else should I do with my life? :p

irontime said:
You mean we shouldn't start crying over what is said on the net? :scratch: Well damn :shrug: What else should I do with my life? :p
Revert back to holding chats with your imaginary friend Chuckles

maniclion said:
Revert back to holding chats with your imaginary friend Chuckles
:O......
DIE!!! :yell: :teeth:

irontime said:
What else should I do with my life? :p

Just keep doing what you've always done.............GO FUCK YOURSELF. :p

Robert DiMaggio said:
that is fine, but I am tired of getting "reported post" emails because someone was offended by someone elses religeous views, it's just silly.

:haha:

Does it say who reported the post to you?

IML Gear Cream!
prince:

for once I completely agree with you...

and i would agree more if our freedom of speech wasn't killed by Bush, as well as 23- million american soldiers

as the Tree Frog God as my witness (who is of course better than your god), i'm going to have homosexual anal sex and post pictures of it, all the while requesting member photos for pictures to masterbate to

Robert DiMaggio said:
I do not follow ANY religeon.
therefore, you are a follower of athiesm... a practice, way of life, belief, or dare I say... RELIGION!?!?!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH you got burned

Robert DiMaggio said:

I do not want to hear about "offensive posts" because someone said "god does not exist" or "christians suck", I do not care and neither should you.

These words should be engraved somewhere for some folks to see.

Amazing how some people I know get so emotional and angry over posts that they in particular find offensive, or that they disagree with. You can either:

1. Scroll past it, ignoring it,

OR

2. Post your rebuttal or disagrement to it.

All in all, as Mr. Rollins said, "Iron doesn't Lie."

Mr_Snafu said:
These words should be engraved somewhere for some folks to see.

Amazing how some people I know get so emotional and angry over posts that they in particular find offensive, or that they disagree with. You can either:

1. Scroll past it, ignoring it,

OR

2. Post your rebuttal or disagrement to it.

All in all, as Mr. Rollins said, "Iron doesn't Lie."
Mr. Rollins should know, for I think his head is made of that same substance. :D

So if we want to post about sex gods, would it go in Open Chat or Sexual Health? :D

CaptainDeadlift said:
So if we want to post about sex gods, would it go in Open Chat or Sexual Health? :D
You can post those in the new, "Describe MaxMirkin" Forum. :laugh:

Robert DiMaggio said:
that is fine, but I am tired of getting "reported post" emails because someone was offended by someone elses religeous views, it's just silly.

:D SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Come on people. You get involved in those threads, you better be prepared to be offended.

Crono1000 said:
therefore, you are a follower of athiesm... a practice, way of life, belief, or dare I say... RELIGION!?!?!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH you got burned

Agnostics believe in a greater power, but don't think we have any way of knowing anything about it. rob sounds more like an agnostic rather than an atheist, right?

Nobody is gonna say that Prince spells religion or religious wrong?
Don´t get upset though, it is just a message board. :)

Robert DiMaggio said:

BRAVO!!!!!!
This is the internet and a public board....I don't read posts I find offensive, except for Asspuncture's because that was just funny....

Back