• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

*French terror alert*

supertech

American BadAss
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
French Terror Alert

API and UPI reported today that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised it's terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide.." The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate."

jump.gif

hahahahahaha

Viva La France!!...quit/surrender/run and hide..LOL..What could you be talking about??:)

I dont understand what the jokes about the French are about?
WW2 and the Iraq situation? That they dont know how to fight or that they are afraid of it?

You (USA) would still have London as your capitol without them, but noone ever thinks about that?

JJJ said:
I dont understand what the jokes about the French are about?
WW2 and the Iraq situation? That they dont know how to fight or that they are afraid of it?...
All of the above..Really though the thread was all in good fun and if I offended anyone from France I am sorry.

I have nothing against the French..I am Canadian and we are a bilingual country..English/French..and even we laugh at France.

Besides it is fun to make jokes at France's expense..If you disagree you could say that I was hit in the head with too many Hockey pucks:) .

Nah I have nothing against it. I just think most of them are sooo stupid. Not really a joke but freedom fries? :wtf: :laugh:

JJJ is going to a very dark dark place. Don't start something that is going to piss off every single American in here dude. Not a good move. And yea FREEDOM fries they go down much better then FROG FRIES. I say... FUQ france. (not the people just it's leaders).

I dont think anyone could be offended by what I wrote.

JJJ said:
You (USA) would still have London as your capitol without them, but noone ever thinks about that?
While this is certainly true, I think we repaid that debt. Plus, since then they have been a bunch of whimps.

IML Gear Cream!
but freedom fries? (wtf face) (laughing face) It appears to me that you mock those that decided to call them freedom fries. or at least you came across to me as being very sarcastic

And Peppers right. what have they done since then? and I don't mean for the USA I mean in general? What foreign country have they come to the aid of? And don't bring up WWII because they fought for self preservation, not to aid the USA. If anything we aided them. I believe the war was fought in Europe. Only God know what Europe would be today if the USA didn't get pulled in.

Don't forget, without us, they are speaking German right now.

How long did it take Hitler to take France? an afternoon?

Don't forget about the Canuks..I have relatives that served overseas WW2, and just like the Americans they fought and died to save Europe from Hitler.

Pepper said:
Don't forget, without us, they are speaking German right now.

How long did it take Hitler to take France? an afternoon?

My point exactly Pepper. EXACTLY!!!! TOUCHE' I believe that just put the nail in the proverbial coffin so to speak. this debate on the worth of France just ended.

right Madden. a small nation like Canada and they have more balls then the biggest superpowers. You'll never hear me talk ill of Canada. Good peeps. PLUS they have J'Bo!!!!! yeaaay hahahahahahaha

When you mention superpowers we did whoop the Communists in the '72 Summit Series (Hockey)..They were cry baby push overs like France also.

Again if I offended any Communist or someone from France I am sorry.

And we haven't even talked about them trying to give the Russians a gold medal in the winter Olympics.

firestorm said:
It appears to me that you mock those that decided to call them freedom fries.

Yes actually I did. But I do not believe that it was an IM member who came up with the idea to call them that.

Anyhow I cant understand why you are getting so upset, and I dont want to make it worse so Im gonna stay out of this thread.

JJJ said:
..Anyhow I cant understand why you are getting so upset, and I dont want to make it worse so Im gonna stay out of this thread.
You honestly don't understand why it is a touchy subject to Americans??..No offense but you most have been under a rock for the last few years.

IML Gear Cream!
madden player said:
You honestly don't understand why it is a touchy subject to Americans??..No offense but you most have been under a rock for the last few years.

Bah now I gotta "fight" you of aswell?

To rewiev; I AM saying that IMO most "frenchjokes" are not funny.
__________I am NOT commenting or judging (atleast not in this thread) the foreign politics of the US, French or Santa Clause.

Anyone getting upset by me not having the same humor as them is a narrowminded, judging and arrogant person who quite frankly can fuck off. (no this remark was not aimed at any specific person in this thread)

Sorry for not staying out of the thread as promised.

Pepper said:
:lol: That is the most retarded web site I've seen in a while.:lol:

You are laughing now, but that site is gonna tip the scale in Kerrys or Naders (!) favour. ;)

+ I got money on Kerry, It was a long time ago so the odds were great.
How does it look Pepper, whos gonna win? (dont say Bush just cuz u like him or vice versa)

Question: Why are all of the major roads in France lined with trees?

Answer: Because German soldiers like to march in the shade.

JJJ said:
You are laughing now, but that site is gonna tip the scale in Kerrys or Naders (!) favour. ;)

+ I got money on Kerry, It was a long time ago so the odds were great.
How does it look Pepper, whos gonna win? (dont say Bush just cuz u like him or vice versa)
I am a Republican and therefore a Bush supporter. I would never vote for a Democrat for anything other than a local election. That said, I am not a big W supporter. I think his has been an OK president. I have NO IDEA why people dislike him so much. People seem to feel the same way about him that I did Clinton.

So, having admitted a slight bias, I do think that Bush will win. Kerry is imploding.

However, I am sure that the Swedes turning on him will kill the Bush re-election bid!:lol:

I chuckle everytime I see that link. Do the Swedes really think we care who they think should be President?

Pepper said:
However, I am sure that the Swedes turning on him will kill the Bush re-election bid!:lol:

I chuckle everytime I see that link. Do the Swedes really think we care who they think should be President?

Are you saying that you dont care? :sob:

You better start listening or well cut of the suply of cheap furniture, meatballs and hot blond girls.

i didnt really want to get into this thread but i will post my .02 anyways. the united states has many allies, 1 of them being france. as im sure everyone knows, it is called nato. now i dont know about ya'll but if someone tells me they are my friend, i expect them to be there for me if i need them. you cannot say we are friends and then turn your back when things get tough. i say screw the french. and if i was president of the u.s. and they needed something, i would return the favor back to them.

Conclusion
France - Sucks.
Freedom Fries - Retarded.

Any questions? :D

Back