• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

From this day forward...........

IML Gear Cream!
Happy Thanksgiving to whomever may be reading this!

Anyways, lots has happened since I last truly posted in my own journal. Although I won't shine upon those points but it's getting very close to the end! :thumb:

Everything is going great, a lot of new stuff happening... more on the innovative/creative side, too! Functions and features... ya di ya di ya da!

So, I wanted to give you something that hopefully wil creep into your ears someday, sometime-soon!

But before that, I was truly inspired lately due to the passing of a good friend's mother passing away due to cancer.

God bless your mother, Jamie and love to you from me........ forever!

With that I leave you with the above mentioned song that hopefully all of you will hear! (next post)

God Bless you all and Happy Holiday's! :kiss: :kiss:

Silk with Bullet Holes

Written by: John D'Angelo, Carol A. Chamness

Who am I?
Well, I???m your flower. So take my life one pedal at a time.
I am you and you are me so take my life my shadow meets your light.

An angel falls when lovers die.
And feathered winds caress away the memories.
I will show my soul: the silk with bullet holes.

Breathe in me and make us one.
Take my flower I???ve offered to no one.

An angel falls when lovers die.
And feathered winds caress away the memories.
I will show my soul: the silk with bullet holes.

From the album, "Justice" debuting in December 2004

Oh wow!!!

I even conducted business on Thanksgiving!! :eek:

Alright South Beach go'ers or residents..... we're going to be playing a super club that is famous and has it's VIP area and I will announced it twic eof the venue and date and the BEST thing is that LOCAL bands are going to be rather *miffed* and this is what I thrive on. Getting into place normally where you're NOT supposed to get in!

Also, negotiations in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale at anotuerh big club... soon to happen.

As for Palm Beach.. the steam is continuing on! ;)

Oh wow!!!

I even conducted business on Thanksgiving!! :eek:

Alright South Beach go'ers or residents..... we're going to be playing a super club that is famous and has it's VIP area and I will announced it twice of the venue and date and the BEST thing is that LOCAL bands are going to be rather *miffed* and this is what I thrive on. Getting into place normally where you're NOT supposed to get in! So if I send you an invite, then good. :)

Also, negotiations in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale at another big club... soon to happen.

As for Palm Beach.. the steam is continuing on! ;)

VIP tomorrw night in South Beach!!!!!!!

Crobar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes!!! :hair:

If that's Miami Party lifestyle of what I experienced over the 48 hours then, I'll be dead by February! :haha: What a freakin' excellent GREAT time! (Being in the VIP makes it way better!!!)

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

I'm TAKEN!!! I am excited... I am love!

Didn't think it was going to happen due to my time restrictions and projects but............... :)

That is all!

I am OFF the MARKET! ;)

Of the Stranger.................

There will be a new development amongst "TEAM PRODUCTION" Some you South Floridian's MAY benefit from it! :D

"Team Production" going into full swing VERY soon!

Diet and Workouts= CRAPPY!

The Complete Plan-

I have broken off 2 seperate divisions for David Dean Mgmt., Inc.

Palm Beach county and north is held by David Dean, Management, Inc. and ran along side another group. This company name will change names VERY SOON!

Dade County/Broward - I have taken my company and merged it with a new formed company called "Ocean Talent" ( www.oceantalent.com ) formerly of another agency. We will be doing Film/Video, Sports & Music and referred to as "Upper Mgmt." Some slight definitions. Casting for Movie and Commercials, Press Kits, Photography, Bookings, Music Productions and Development for most music genre's. Club Promotions mainly in South Beach. Sports... I have no clear definition for it yet :shrug:

Let's hope that 2005 becomes a "Good Year" for my company!

Has it been that long?

I wonder if anyone remembers me?

I've been so busy!!!!

I miss all of you (to those who are reading this!)

And then they say... how come you didn't see this coming

100's of sharks roaming the Deerfield/Delray Beach Shore!!!!

Can you honestly see them here in this picture? :scratch:

"I felt the leg pull out, and it just felt like a knife through butter, and I just thought, 'Oops."

Wow! :O

Back