Maximum weight gain in one week?

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maximum weight gain in one week?

A local radio station is having a contest where you can win $10,000 and two cars...pretty sweet. One of their events is for a week you have to go, weigh in and try to gain as much weight as possible.

I know after my first comp I gained 25 lbs. in five weeks, mostly water and recarbing due to depletion, but I'm wondering...I could flush myself, go in and weigh in and then just try to gain an insane amount over that week. For a chance at two cars and $10,000 it would be worth it.

What do you think is the most amount of weight you could gain in a week without putting yourself in the hospital? I'm thinking I could probably do 10 pounds.
    Today I can do what others will not so that tomorrow I will do what others cannot.

The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things that losers don't want to do.

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

go and the MC Donalds diet and you could probably acheive those 10 lbs easy. I acheived 30 in 2 months before. It was hella fun.
    ]

Im hungry
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have no idea, but fvckit go for it.
    Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. Abraham Lincoln

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson RIP

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dude I would probably to it too. ITS 10,000 DOLLARS! If you have car note I do that would pay off most of the car.
    ]

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    A local radio station is having a contest where you can win $10,000 and two cars...pretty sweet. One of their events is for a week you have to go, weigh in and try to gain as much weight as possible.

I know after my first comp I gained 25 lbs. in five weeks, mostly water and recarbing due to depletion, but I'm wondering...I could flush myself, go in and weigh in and then just try to gain an insane amount over that week. For a chance at two cars and $10,000 it would be worth it.

What do you think is the most amount of weight you could gain in a week without putting yourself in the hospital? I'm thinking I could probably do 10 pounds.
    you could carb deplete for several days get weighed in go on a see-food diet with some dbol and gain a shitload of weight...lol
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^aint that the truth.
    ]

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

You can win if you play with your water weight.
    Go for it than post a thread in the Competion Area to say that you won this "bodybuilding" competition.

Im hungry
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lol
    Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. Abraham Lincoln

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson RIP

Rep Points

I think if you went about this in a smart manner you could easily win it, Definatly go on a precomp type flush. Then scarf tons of carbs and tons of everything.
    Kevin

"If you eat alot and workout hard and consistantly you will make good gains"

Cutting sucks.

Rep Points

OR........ you could have lead surgically implanted in you. cost = $5000, so you still net two cars and $5000
    cutting sucks.

Rep Points

That really wouldnt be too hard in my opinion. Just like vieope said water weight. I can easily go up 14 pounds in one day. Thats excessive but I drink too much fluids.

Rep Points

Go for it! I would. A lot of people have no clue how easy it is to manipulate weight by 15+ lbs. If not Dbol, run a really high dose of 4AD and maybe a couple more bloaters and bulkers along with it. I bet you could add a good 5+ lbs just to your colon before weigh in. You would explode and be rich too.

Rep Points

hmm but if you DO try it, please be careful. You can overhydrate yourself and become ill or die. Dont do anything stupid. After all, it's only money. A hell of a lot of $, but still...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DimebagDarrell
    OR........ you could have lead surgically implanted in you. cost = $5000, so you still net two cars and $5000

Anal lube would be cheaper to buy , dont no the price ? cause ive never bought any . HONEST!

High $ociety

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy

youre from canada too eh?

Thats funny, i was listening to it the other day and thinking of posting it here too. I would have done if for sure if i had heard about on time

Are you doing it ponyboy?