• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Limiting Signature use

JJJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How about limiting the signature space? To 3 rows of text or something.
1200*2400 pics and 300 lines of text is really annoying on a laptop, and its makes for a much slower reading of the posts.

Honk if you are with me people. :honkingpurplesmileywithsunglasses:

If that's a problem for you, you can choose not to show signatures.

It use to be that way. I preferred it instead of scrolling through pages of sigs :rolleyes:

other than asking members to limit sigs there is nothing within the board software that allows this, I could restrict sigs to text and no images, or turn them off completely, but I think there would be many complaints. :)

so, if they bother you I guess I would suggest that you go into your user cp and turn off sigs so you do not see them at all.

How about we limit board suggestions??? :D

Is this too big?

IML Gear Cream!
I agree! RD, right after the upgrade, the sig's were limited. If your sig was more than the space, it had a scroll bar. That way you could see it if you wanted, but would not take up all the real estate otherwise.

The scroll bar was gay. Only HUGE ass sigs bug me. Like Camaro's :lol:

PreMier said:
Only HUGE ass sigs bug me.
The only ASS sig I see in this thread is shutupntra1n's, but you won't hear me complaining. :D

Well, hers isnt a 'huge ass' so its all good :cheeky:

Someone complaining about me?

Damn, my mouse scrolling-wheel finger gets tired when you post :)

rock4832 said:
If that's a problem for you, you can choose not to show signatures.

:thumb:

I have signatures turned off in my user options. Some sigs were getting friggin rediculous.

The problem is that some signatures are very useful. I think it should be limited.

IML Gear Cream!
:haha:

Pepper said:
I agree! RD, right after the upgrade, the sig's were limited. If your sig was more than the space, it had a scroll bar. That way you could see it if you wanted, but would not take up all the real estate otherwise.

That would be great.

Robert DiMaggio said:
as I said, there is no control in this board software to limit them, and I really do not have the time or desire to police member's sigs.

How about just making it a rule/recomendation, I really think that most people would respect it without any policeing.

Anyhow, it was just a suggestion in the "Suggestion Box" guess you can not please everbody.

Atleast we got camaro to remove most of his 1/4 mile signature ;-)

I liked Camaro's sig

fucc limiting sigs, thats cencorsihp dammit! if you don't like em, then turn them off, don't ruin it for the rest of us!

Sigs are fine the way they are. Why's it so difficult for people who dont like it to just turn them off????

Var said:
Sigs are fine the way they are. Why's it so difficult for people who dont like it to just turn them off????

Vieope said:
The problem is that some signatures are very useful. I think it should be limited.

Well you can't always have your cake and eat it too. :)

Back