• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This Kid Is Amazing

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thumbing through another board and came across a link to this guys site. I call him a guy, but hell he is still a kid at only 18.

If he sticks with it he could be a serious competitor in the future I think. What are your thoughts?

www.stevekuclo.com

i would not believe it if they told me he was completely steroid free........

they day he is. I know the kid a little bit and he is a pretty straight character and lives pretty straight laced.

mino lee said:
i would not believe it if they told me he was completely steroid free........
I don't think it is too hard to believe that the kid is steroid free..Big muscles do not = steroids.

madden player said:
I don't think it is too hard to believe that the kid is steroid free..Big muscles do not = steroids.
nope. it's not cuz of big muscles that i said that. cuz of his age................
i wonder how far genetics can really go.......i didnt read too much on that site, just saw the pics, but if i were to assume that he started lifting at 14 and he is 18 now, it's shocking he looks the way he looks.

:confused: I dont see whats so special about him ????

mino lee said:
nope. it's not cuz of big muscles that i said that. cuz of his age.......
IMO His age would only benifit him..Gaining size/strength @ 18 is pretty easy.

madden player said:
IMO His age would only benifit him..Gaining size/strength @ 18 is pretty easy.

Easy for you to say.

CowPimp said:
Easy for you to say.

Yeah I agree, I'm sure everyone looked like at 18 then since its so easy.

Only reason I posted was to note that I think he has done very well for himself at only 18, and that I find his physique to be rather impressive for his age. That is all.

IML Gear Cream!
Casey Viator at age 19: now that is amazing :eek:

nonono ARNOLD at 18 is amazing...the guy was 6'2 and 250"lbs...a god damned MONSTER ... plus a powerlifter ;) ...the only think great about that guys physique is his muscularity and definition/separation which is hard for anyone especially an 18 year old when you think about what most 18 year olds do...and how far their bodies are genetically...

Off-season Weight: 260-270 current

Since I am still growing and making good gains my weight will keep going up hoping to be in the same ball park as Jay Cutler in the future.

so he will be as big as Jay Cutler and 100% natural?

how the hell can anyone think that this kid is not on roids??! its pretty damm obvious by looking at him that he has been on roids for years, if he claims he is natural than that is bullshit so fuck him

at least arnie was honest, and he looked a hell of a lot better than this bodbuilding wannabe

Uthinkso said:
If he sticks with it he could be a serious competitor in the future I think. What are your thoughts?

www.stevekuclo.com

Actually he is 19, Age: 19 DOB: 08/15/85. His most muscular looks great.

Yes he could be a serious competitor, if he gets moving. I know a 22 year old who is already an NPC heavyweight, been juicing for years.

camarosuper6 said:

Not many have the dedication and know how at that age, but there are just enough out there that you may never hear of this guy again ;)

young d: i agree. it would be very hard to believe he is not on steroids.

however, although he may not compare to arnold at the same age, gotta give him some credit. just cuz someone has above average genes and uses steroids way b4 he should, doesn't necessarily mean his physique can succeed.

camarosuper6 said:
I'm with you camaro. He isn't that huge. I am 19 and I have bigger guns than him by far. He COULD be a pro if he pushed himself to extremeties like the rest of them, but no arnold.

Holy crap. He's my next door neighbor pretty much.

Hulkk500 said:
I'm with you camaro. He isn't that huge. I am 19 and I have bigger guns than him by far. He COULD be a pro if he pushed himself to extremeties like the rest of them, but no arnold.
What do you weigh? How tall are ya?

You guys should have seen some of my fellow high school students, the juicers that is.

I think he can become the next cutler. Already won two title at 18. If that is not impressive then I don't know what is. Already capable of making money by selling stuff on his websites. He soon will probably endorse his friend line of product

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think hes going to be a legend of any kind as for now, but its up to him to change that. Who knows. He should bulk more

there seem to be a lot of people can't stand the fact that this kid got a more superior physique than many of them. If you have ever won more than two bodybuilding contest at the age of 18, then you are better than him. If you have never, THEN YOU ARE NOT!!!!!

Look at pics of arnold at 19...... lmao

colossal said:
If you have ever won more than two bodybuilding contest at the age of 18, then you are better than him. If you have never, THEN YOU ARE NOT!!!!!

:rolleyes: Competition results are subjective, I've seen people bigger and just as cut. As for how many competitions Matt won I have no idea, and he was younger to boot.

Does it matter? No, but apparently you seem to get quite upset over this.

I know the guy and thought he deserved some exposure, and that the board members here would agree with my thoughts.

Now it has become a full blown pissing match. I said he was "amazing" and for this age and level of development he has attained I stand by that comment. I did not however say that he was the best body builder under the age of 21 to ever walk the planet. People will agree and disagree that is what makes us people, but this post has gotten off the initial topic in my opinion.

Thats it rant over, time to work out:)

I hope nobody is pissing, I dont see anyone getting that crazy.

He looks great, he obviously has worked hard, next Olympia though is a bit much to tell at this point and really who cares? If he chooses to get that drug crazy that is his own personal choice. There is a difference between being young and looking great, and getting crazy and going for being Mr. Olympia.

I think he has a good physique also, I was only laughing because of the response from colassal there.

SPIKE1257 said:
I think he looks great

I wish I looked that good at 19, for sure.

Back