IronMagLabs

Milk Protein Isolate vs. Calcium Casein

Rep Points

Lightbulb Milk Protein Isolate vs. Calcium Casein

I'm looking to put together a cheap sustained release protein formula (from trueprotein.com) and I've noticed that MPI and casein are approximately the same cost. Does anyone one have a recommendation for which one is better, or should I blend the two?

This isn't a night-time formula, I have a micellar mix for that. This is for taking during the day to ensure a slow release of protein and not a burst effect like Whey.

Any input appreciated.

Rep Points

casein is casein, MPI is about 80% casein / 20% whey

Rep Points

Thanks. That clarifies the decision.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I bought 20lbs of Milk Isolate protein from BSL and would recommend it. All Milk Isolate is approximately 80% C, 20% W. They don't seem to sell it anymore. I believe it was $100.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

This from Trueprotein's site:-

We are proud to announce our new offering of products from Black Star Labs, we will be offering more and more products from them as time goes on. We currently are offering their whole line of Flavor Systems that can be purchased separately or mixed with any combination of protein/carbs/fat. We also are offering their GO!, NitroJET, OSMOLYTE, and Kreataine Ultra.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, I didn't see it on their site. It looks like the have seriously cut back on what they distribute directly. How much are they asking for 20 lbs?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

$119 + shipping/tax

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Then you have to buy flavoring. Trust me, you don't want to drink it plain. That will run you at least $20.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I am hooked on double chocolate BSL flavoring packets so I shouldn't comment but...

Most of that $20 bucks could be saved by just going with splenda+ cocoa. MPI taste pretty good to me and I can eat it mixed lots of other things too.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    Then you have to buy flavoring. Trust me, you don't want to drink it plain. That will run you at least $20.
    Casein is bitter. That is why most people mix it with something else.