• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Milk Protein Isolate vs. Calcium Casein

redspy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking to put together a cheap sustained release protein formula (from trueprotein.com) and I've noticed that MPI and casein are approximately the same cost. Does anyone one have a recommendation for which one is better, or should I blend the two?

This isn't a night-time formula, I have a micellar mix for that. This is for taking during the day to ensure a slow release of protein and not a burst effect like Whey.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks. That clarifies the decision.

I bought 20lbs of Milk Isolate protein from BSL and would recommend it. All Milk Isolate is approximately 80% C, 20% W. They don't seem to sell it anymore. I believe it was $100.

This from Trueprotein's site:-

We are proud to announce our new offering of products from Black Star Labs, we will be offering more and more products from them as time goes on. We currently are offering their whole line of Flavor Systems that can be purchased separately or mixed with any combination of protein/carbs/fat. We also are offering their GO!, NitroJET, OSMOLYTE, and Kreataine Ultra.

Well, I didn't see it on their site. It looks like the have seriously cut back on what they distribute directly. How much are they asking for 20 lbs?

Then you have to buy flavoring. Trust me, you don't want to drink it plain. That will run you at least $20.

I am hooked on double chocolate BSL flavoring packets so I shouldn't comment but...

Most of that $20 bucks could be saved by just going with splenda+ cocoa. MPI taste pretty good to me and I can eat it mixed lots of other things too.

PirateFromHell said:
Then you have to buy flavoring. Trust me, you don't want to drink it plain. That will run you at least $20.
Casein is bitter. That is why most people mix it with something else.

Back