• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beginner Body Builder

goodwinm2005

"The Machine"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there. My name is Michael Goodwin, i'm 14 and i have been weight training and body building properly for around 6 months now. I'd just like to post what my personal bests are at the moment, so here we go.
Note: I know my bench press isn't brilliant but i really want to improve it. Please any tips or advice would be much appreiciated :).
Note: i dont take supplements of any kind, or steroids. i want natural strength :)
I have only mainly tried to get my pb in bench and leg press.

Bench Press: 176 lbs
Leg Press : 531 lbs (This is the maximum weight my gym has, so i could do higher)

Please reply,
thanks Mike

Those are pretty big numbers for a 14 year old.

Are you sure you aren't inflating the numbers a little ?

Some reason I don't believe those numbers he posted, but if thier real keep up the progess.

Welcome Michael,

I guess your silence is due to your blushing that someone
noticed your inflated numbers.

gotcha :finger:

I was about to say that but I didn´t want to be the one to start doubting about his numbers. :grin:
Welcome :)

Welcome to IM! Although those numbers are pretty insane for a 14 year old.

Thanks all for replying to me. I feel more homey now lol.
I know my leg press might sound a bit insane but I honestly can do 531 lbs. which is 241kg if u don't measure in lbs. I am a big built chap. I am not making this up or strecthing the numbers. I'll have to get some proof won't I :),
I'l leave it up2 you,
has anyone got any questions or ways I could improve this press'
thanks agen, Mike

I think the 2 parts of my body that need improving are, my arms and abs
could you sugest any points on how i can improve, and get some good luckin abs. thanks
MIke

Back