IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Vitamins does not protect against cancer, increases chances of early death

Rep Points

Vitamins does not protect against cancer, increases chances of early death

Daily vitamins does not protect against cancer, increases chances of early death.
    Atleast acording to a Danish study with 170 000 people tested.

The results will be publish tomorow (sat) in the medical journal The Lancet.

Anyone registered at www.thelancet.com ? copy and paste please, there is only a preview for unregistered visitors.

"The prospect that vitamin pills may not only do no good but also kill their consumers is a scary speculation given the vast quantities that are used in certain communities"

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Horse shit! If I could prove to you that you are actually dead right now, would you believe it? If you look hard enough for something, you can always find it--even if it doesn't exist.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

I am Canadian

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    ...If you look hard enough for something, you can always find it--even if it doesn't exist.
    This is especially true when it comes to pot. Turn your apt. upside down and you will always find that little bag of grass.

Rep Points

I could post a ton of studies which say supplemented vitamins are highly beneficial. A lot of negative studies are developed by those who have a vested interest, e.g. drug companies. I don't believe vitamins make you live longer, but they certainly don't decrease your lifespan.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    Horse shit! If I could prove to you that you are actually dead right now, would you believe it?

Woof! Woof! Woof!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The article it is specific in stating that they found strong evidence that antioxidant supplements are not effective in protecting against gastrointestinal cancer. Hell they are always coming up with new studies and theories. This is not conclusive though. And there are many antioxidants available...

But I think ones primary focus should be to get their appropriate vitamins through natural food sources...

If one relies solely on vitamins for health, naturally that can have adverse affects. But I bet there are sure a lot of people out there that eat unhealthy and have terrible lifestyles and get that false sense of satisfaction by taking vitamins every night.
    Last edited by Randy; 10-01-2004 at 04:22 PM.
    - O F F I C I A L . L I N K . M A S T E R -
    Maintains a Reference to all Gopros P/RR/S Links
    Gopros latest routines:

Lift like a Chicken Look Like a Chicken

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I totally agree with that. Food sources are best. There are phytochemicals and other unidentified substances that have many health benefits that one will get exclusively from foods (mostly fruits and vegetables).
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG