• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

America's Destiny in the Middle East

OceanDude

Well Read
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Someone just forwarded me a short message that made me think about the role of the USA in the Middle East. I have not confirmed this source but here is what I was given (note the numbers on the paragraph chapter reference apparently taken from the Koran). Seems dubious at best but I also saw a double entendre at the end (an accident by the author?). In the phrase "...the Eagle cleansed the lands of
Allah" does the author mean cleansed lands owned by Allah or cleansed the lands of the Arab interpretation of God (Allah)?

It would be rather interesting for a book that many in the world think is a fabrication to contain its own prophecy about its own demise. Now that would be a clever way to impart some attention to itself and convert the unbelievers who might find cause for hope in this one verse against the inhuman lunacy that has been going on over there in God's name. ;)

============
Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the
lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair
still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of
Allah; and there was peace.

OD

Last edited:
does it mean US gonna destroy all Muslim lands??

Oh.

there is no Allah land. Cos there is no God. So i personally think this is just a made-up story.

perfectbody said:
does it mean US gonna destroy all Muslim lands??

Oh.

there is no Allah land. Cos there is no God. So i personally think this is just a made-up story.
LOL, Thanks for ruining religion for the rest of us!
It seems to me to be unlikely, especially being the numbers 9:11, very unlikey. Tho if that is part of a bible or koran somewhere, they just scored a religious point with me.

BTW, reread it, if it is in fact from the koran, what its supposed to mean is the,"wrath of the eagle" will, "cleansed the lands of Allah" - Of sin, not of their god, lololol. But hell, if it were in the bible it would mean of Allah, so it really doesnt matter, its all interpretation :p

Back