• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For motivation

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some of you might remember me from before. I had some stomach problems, which are almost fixed now and I am back to getting in shape :hot:
My life is kind of crazy right now (looking for work and all), but I'm going to try my best to keep this journal up.

Goals:
???To get my body fat down.
???Flatten my abs (they still stick out a bit from all those stomach problems.
???Be the healthiest I can be! (no matter how good your body looks, none of it is worth it if you're not 100% healthy... unfortunately I had to learn it the hard way.)

Background:
???5'0, not sure on weight or body fat, guessing about 112lb and 26%bf
???can't have: protein shakes, eggs, oats, sweet potatoes, rice, corn, all dairy, cod fish, coffee, chocolate, lemons (I have food allergies to these foods... I guess since I ate them all the time):gosh:

Diet Plan:
???1100-1200 cals/day
???around 30p/50c/20f
???at least 2.5L water/day
???cheat meal once a week (usually Sundays)
???eat not earleir then 2.5 to 3 hrs apart (this is one my my niggest problems)

Workout Plan:
M- 30 min cardio
T-bis/tri +30 min cardio
W-legs +30 min cardio
Th-30 min cardio
F-back/chest/shoulders +30 min cardio
S-+30 min cardio
Su-off

Any suggestions are MORE then welcome.

OK, I'll post today's diet and workout later on today.

Hey Katia :wave2: I remember you :)
Wow, you have a lot of food allergies :eek: I didn't know that you could develop allergies when eating the same foods a lot.. Did your doctor's tell you that?

:flex:

Hi Jenny :wave2:
Yup, I had a fool allergy test done. There're actually more food I have allergies to, but I don't really eat them anyway so I didn't bother to post them. It's not too bad, I fund a lot of new foods to eat, but I REALLY miss oatmeal.

Diet:
10:00
home made eggless whole wheat waffle
1/4c goat's yogurt
1/4c blueberries

2:30
2oz chicken (measured cooked)
1/2c spelt pasta
broccoli, spinach, red pepper
2T soy sauce, 1tsp orange juice

4:00
20 cashew nuts :rolleyes:
3oz fish
1T soy sauce
1/2 whole wheat pita
2T dried fruit spread I take this for my stomach

8:00
apple I know not a meal, but I ran out of callories

Workout: 12:45-1:45
curls
hammer curls
consentration curls
tri kickbacks
rope pulldowns
dips (done on machine) don't know what they're called :confused:

35 min elliptical

Water:
Still working on it.. will be about 2L.

My diet is deffinitely off (no calories left for meal 4).. any suggestions? :scratch:

Yay!

Good move, getting yourself set up with a journal. This will definitely help you stay on track. :)

See you on yahoo.

You should start by really figuring out what you need.

1200 cals per day - You are not eating 1200 cals there. How much protein are you allowed according to your doctor?

I'll help you stay on crack too. :D

Good to have another journal to abuse.

Hey girl! Welcome back! :wave: Missed talkin to ya, SO glad to hear your stomach is getting better.. I know how much that can affect your life! Any updates on what you changed or was it the same stuff you told me last time? Best of luck to you! :)

Good morning Katia! (hahaha! how do you say that in russian!)

Jodi said:
You should start by really figuring out what you need.

1200 cals per day - You are not eating 1200 cals there. How much protein are you allowed according to your doctor?

According to Fitday, I had about 1120 cals there (I forgot to add 1 capsule if wheat germ oil and 1 capsule of lecithing)..oops!

My Dr said just to make sure to have enough grains, fruit and veggies (for fiber), but he also did say that I DO NEED protein, so not to go too low on that either. But according to my body it seems like I do OK with about 30% protein. Maybe eventually I'll be able to go higher (seems like my stomach is doing better and better), but for now I want to keep it safe.

MaxMirkin said:
I'll help you stay on crack too.

Good to have another journal to abuse.
LOL abuse away!

greekblondechic said:
Hey girl! Welcome back! Missed talkin to ya, SO glad to hear your stomach is getting better.. I know how much that can affect your life! Any updates on what you changed or was it the same stuff you told me last time? Best of luck to you!
Thanks hun, I missed talking to you too. Haven't seen you on line lately, where have you been?
It was basicly the same stuff. I added that dried fruit spread (called Fruit-Eze... actually tastes pretty good) and Primal Defense but other then that it was basicly the same stuff.

GoalGetter said:
Good morning Katia! (hahaha! how do you say that in russian!)
Dobroye utro. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Katia :wave: I just wanted to wish you good luck with your goals hun :thumb:

Katia7 said:
According to Fitday, I had about 1120 cals there (I forgot to add 1 capsule if wheat germ oil and 1 capsule of lecithing)..oops!

My Dr said just to make sure to have enough grains, fruit and veggies (for fiber), but he also did say that I DO NEED protein, so not to go too low on that either. But according to my body it seems like I do OK with about 30% protein. Maybe eventually I'll be able to go higher (seems like my stomach is doing better and better), but for now I want to keep it safe.
Could you write out what you are eating down every little bit right down to the last bite. I just don't see that many calories AT ALL!

Could you write out what you are eating down every little bit right down to the last bite. I just don't see that many calories AT ALL!
Yup.. here goes for today...

9:30
3/4c buckwheat
1/2c vanilla almond milk
1 capsule wheat germ oil

11:00
emergenC drink (has 20 cals, 5 carbs)

2:00: post-workout
2.5 oz chicken (measured cooked)
1/2c spelt pasta
broccoli, spinach, red pepper, cucumber
1/2c chicken broth
2T soy sauce, 1tsp orange juice

3:30 for some reason I'm always STARVING 1.5 hrs after the post workout meal
1 chicken drumstick (stewed with a little bit of olive oil)
1 whole wheat pita
3T dried fruit spread (150 cals)
23 almonds
biscotti bar (120 cals) I think this was unnecessary

6:30
apple again ran out of cals :(

before bad
1 capsile of licithin (10 cals)

TOTAL: 1289 cals

Workout:
35 min cardio
leg press
hamstrings (where you lay down on your stomach on a machine) :confused:
leg extensions

Water:
will be at 2L

I think I'll stop the almonds and start taking some flax or fish oil.

Tomorrow will be HARD! I'm always STARVING the day after leg day. MUST BE STRONG! MUST BE STRONG!

I got really hungry so I had another drumstick chicken and 1T dried fruit spread.

Why are you only eating 3 meals a day?

I'm trying to go for 4 or even 5, but I end up eating all my cals by the 3rd meal so the 4th turns out to be only an apple. :(
Something is definitely off wit my diet.

Yes, your diet is off.

First of all you are not eating enough calories. 2nd of all your killing your metabolism by eating only 3 times a day and 3rd, your food choices are not the best.

Could you make some suggestions to my diet? I'd really like to stay at no higher then 30% protein though. At least for now.
Whicih food choices are not good?

Yeah, increase your calories to start. Then divide it between 5 meals a day.

Why not do an isocaloric diet? 33% Protein, 33% Carbs and 33% Fat.

That way you stay close to the protein you want. Check out the sticky in Diet forum. There is a shopping list in their. You can't have any Oats or sweet potatoes or Brown Rice?

IML Gear Cream!
Eh, I cheated and had 2 more biscotti and more amonds. grrrrrrrrr

thanks Jodi :) Yeah I think I neem more cals too, because I was starving today. How many do I need? Is there a formula of some sort to figure this out?
I can't have rice either :(
I think I'm gonna go one step at a time. Step #1 is to have at least 4 meals a day. When I'll get the hang of that I'll start being more specific about the food choices. I eat pretty healthy for the most part (biscotti are a rare thing at my house), so I think I should be OK.

Question... post workout meal (it's about 1 hr after I workout.. takes that long to get home), is it OK to have flaxseed oil there? I think it might help keep my hunger at bay. I've read that post workout we shouldn't really have fats, but is 1 hr after working out still a post workout meal? :confused:

You should have 12-13 cals per pound of bodyweight. You are eating junk because you are not eating enough and starving your body.

Yes, 1 hour after workout is still considered PWO and should only be carbs and protein. Then 1 - 2 hours after that you should eat another meal.

Jodi.. another question :grin:
I'm reading the sticky again and it says that to cut we need 10-13 cals per body weight and to maintain 13-15. I'm not very active at all besides the workouts, so that's why I thought I needed to be on the lower side of that (10x body weight.) Am I missunderstanding something?

If you go to 10 cals per pound NOW where do you go when you need to tweak because progress slows down? Nowhere! You start higher and drop as necessary. If you start to low you have no room to drop cals when fat loss comes to a hault. Going below 10 cals per pound will not only kill your metabolism but put your health on the line.

:bawling: :headbang:
After leg day I'm absolutely STARVING and sooooo thursty all day. I had a HUGE breakfast (like 1000 cals) and could eat more, why is that?
I think it if wasn't for the leg days I'd be in a much better shape, but I can't just not work legs (dont' want them all puny looking). Eh.. NOT a good day. :no:

Oh and I'm also all frusterated today. I was offered a job in Miami, FL (I've been wanting to move for the longest time now), so I was all excited and then found out that although they calls this position "graphic design" it's not that at all, its just a sales position with a little bit of design envolved. :(

Ummmm........because you are starving yourself.

You HAVE to work legs. It's a large muscle group and your body requires more to recover. However, eating a 1K breakfast is not the answer. Didn't you eat before you went to the gym?

Katia7 said:
:bawling: :headbang:
After leg day I'm absolutely STARVING and sooooo thursty all day. I had a HUGE breakfast (like 1000 cals) and could eat more, why is that?
I think it if wasn't for the leg days I'd be in a much better shape, but I can't just not work legs (dont' want them all puny looking). Eh.. NOT a good day. :no:
I'm no one to give advice on nutrition... but girl you seriously need to get your calories in check. It helps if you plan your meals out in advance, especially right now when you're still trying to optimize your diet.

1000 calories for breakfast alone? WTF? :scratch:

I worked the legs yesterday, not today. I'm always staving the NEXT days (weird :confused: ). I didn't even workout today.. too sore.
I am raising my cals to 1300-1400 or so though :)
I'm going to try to make a meal plan in advanced for tomorrow, maybe you could critique it for me?

Back