• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ricky Williams

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i know this may be wrong of me....but i laughed and laughed when i heard the story on the news. :rofl:

he wants to play for the raiders ...great news here if it goes thru

Ricky is a local hero in Austin. Methinks he will not get out of this with all that loot he kept without earning.

by the way - when i said i thought it was funny...i didn't mean i thought it was right.

What a joke, he had awesome talent, and pissed (failed) it away!!! Now he wants to return. I can't stand these overpaid athletes who just quit on their team.........................Can you say Barry Sanders? I knew you could!!!

Don't throw Barry Sanders in that mix, the Lions should except the full blame there, they were in the rebuilding process the entire time they had Barry, finally he decided enough was enough and retired, he didn't quit because he thought he had enough money to sit around smokin pot the rest of his life, Barry was done with football when he retired and obviously he hasn't come back.

How soon you forget Sanders wanted to come back and play for another team, he wanted to be traded. But the Lions said no, you signed a contract, fulfill it or retire, sadly he chose retirement!!! He was more than fun to watch, even though IMO he quit on his team.

Yeah I am a Lions fan and greew up 50 miles south of Detroit, and pretty much I feel that the Lions used Sanders til he didn't want to play anymore. I blame Ford they were the cheap asses that wouldn't build a team around him, I think they had maybe one year with Scott Mitchell as QB and Herman Moore as WR when they were actually contenders for anything, and they got knocked out of the playoffs in the first round. I think that Barry wanted to win a Super Bowl, but he knew the Lions would never trade him cuz he filled stadiums, and then he just had enough after 10 years of the same crap.

You are absolutely right, IMO he was one of the VERY best to play the game, Marshall Faulk is a similar style RB to Sanders, And I cannot stand how Martz does not use him. Yes I am a BIG Rams Fan!!!I feel for ya, but hey, the Lions are playing pretty good this year. Maybe we will meet in the playoffs!!! :thumbs:

IML Gear Cream!
Frackin ganga smokin' weed head! However, still an exceptional runner. If football can help him get his life back on track then let him play football!

He's a pot smoking, selfish, classless, immature person who thought wrong when he thought he could live out the rest of his life on a couple million bucks.

He also stayed an extra year at UT to help the team when he could have taken the big pile of cash and moved on with his life.

BoneCrusher said:
He also stayed an extra year at UT to help the team when he could have taken the big pile of cash and moved on with his life.
Help the team? His goal was the record, and only the record.

Man, that would be GREAT if he rejoined the Dolphins.....not because he'd help the team or anything, but because that would make for some great reading!

:lol:

Back