• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Show your Support( Sudan Oil Sanctions)

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://action.truemajority.com/action/index.asp?step=2&item=10185&ms=sud1

Sudan is terrorism in action right now. You can go to the link above and fill out a form, but I would also suggest sending the below text in an e-mail to your state Rep. and Sen. If you're a good American these folks are in your contacts list.

Dear Representative,​
Since Congress declared that genocide is taking place in Darfur, Sudan, our country and the world are paying close attention to the terrible situation there. As Americans, we must do what we can to force the Khartoum government to stop the killing, and one ready tool is economic pressure.​

H.R. 5061, the Comprehensive Peace in Sudan Act, would block companies that do business with the genocidal government in Khartoum from raising capital in the United States or listing their stock on the New York Stock Exchange. Companies who do business with killers shouldn???t be allowed to do business here.​

If companies begin to pull out of Sudan, the government there will pay more attention to our calls to stop the killing. Please do all you can to support H.R. 5061, the Comprehensive Peace in Sudan Act.​

Sincerely,​
(put your name and address here.)

Last edited:
Sudan is in Africa so our gov't won't actually care.

apparently our gov't is only outraged by genocide when it takes place in countries that sell us oil

nikegurl said:
apparently our gov't is only outraged by genocide when it takes place in countries that sell us oil
That genocide was against a people we urged to rebel against Saddam in Gulf War I and then left them to fend for themselves once we secured Kuwait's oil.

I didn´t know that was happening in Sudan. Is that bad? :(

Nice post Manic. I've signed up.

i posted this topic on sudan about a month or 2 ago and all u fukers said who cares, what do they have to do with us...ok well mainly rich, but still...lol:D

IML Gear Cream!
Sanctions have never worked and never will. Waste of time. Just go over they and take over. Let me call W!

You didn't post it as a seperate thread but as a post IN a thread. I was busy fucking with Rich and did not respond then. Also you posted no solution or way to aid them. I do remember the post though.

what ever happened to rich btw? but the post was to bring it to attention and nobody really cared then but now they do..i dunno

Alaskan Oil peaked in 1989 and has steadily declined since, it will probably be depleted by 2020.

Rich just evaporated ... I was all set to nail his ass and he went away. Too bad ... it would have been majestic.

BoneCrusher said:
Rich just evaporated ... I was all set to nail his ass and he went away. Too bad ... it would have been majestic.

I know I would have enjoyed it. (sigh) ;)

Back