• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cysts - what should I do

shamrock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys, I have developed two cysts on my scalp which are about an inch in diameter. They are not cancerous; however, the hair has fallen out on their proximity. I am afraid the hair will not grow back and I feel another cyst coming. I had one 10 years ago (was totally chemically clean back then.) I've been on two anabolic cycles; finishing the last one 2.5 months ago. The first recent cyst appeared one month ago. I am currently taking 4 i.u. gh a day and .25 mg finastride. The gh I have been taking for the last 4.5 months and the finastride the last 1.5 months. What should I do? A skin docotor (moron) reccommended accutane but told me that I must stop working out. I didn't understand why, but perhaps something to do with cpk and damaging the heart muscle. If accutane is the answer can I continue to work out and perhaps go on another anabolic cycle? Help:confused:

Accutane screws your lipid profile, if that helps.

dude, you can do better than that!!

Guy, you have proknowledge. Please go deeper. I am worried and don't want ugly spots on my head.

Well, I would be curious if the GH is causing this to be a worsened problem. I know next to nothing of cysts though. I do have a friend that had one removed from her head when she was young, I could ask about the hair thing.

Back