• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

body hair...

uzzi_786

.::[d 1 n only]::.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi im new so i apologies if this has been done before....

anyway, i was just wondering what you guys wud recomend for hair removal. i dnt really want to use things like hair removal cream but im thinking either wax or shave. what you think???

mmm bodyhair i sugest either waxing or do a laser treatment. waxing may cause you a skin infection and produce nails, sorry for my english.

I use an electric hair trimmer (for your head) on my body about once per week. ITs not as good as shaving, it doesnt get as close. But its not very messy and you dont have to worry about burns, in-grown hairs etc.

If you can take the pain(or only on not-too-sensitive areas) wax as much as possible. Laser hair removal would be the optimal route, but it is expensive. I Nair my happy trail and I usually trim my legs up with some hair clippers(for my head). The nair takes it off pretty well, but it isn't as close as shaving and it is hard on you skin and can cause burns if you leave it on for too long. I just shaved my legs for the first time a couple hours ago, and they turned out pretty good. If you shave anything, you need to trim it down with clippers first. VERDICT- Be rich and get a total body laser hair removal.

Mach 3 is the way to go....cheap and fairly easy...just have to do it pretty often.

Laser would be optimal if you can afford it...i am probably going to go that route when i can justify spending that kind of cash on such a procedure (it usually takes about 6 treatments)

Just be a man and leave it :)

i dont recall seeing any hair on your big ass calves p-funk...so does that mean you arent a man because you shave?

(and no homo comments about checking out your calves)

DrChiro said:
i dont recall seeing any hair on your big ass calves p-funk...so does that mean you arent a man because you shave?

(and no homo comments about checking out your calves)

LOL, My legs aren't hairy......Ask those that were lucky enough to see my chest. When I bench pressed with the polarity things on my chest you should have seen Premeirs and the guys working the booths faces when I had to put them on. LOL, they were like holy shit, you got a rug underneath that t-shirt. :laugh:

well...it is colder up in NY...maybe you need the insulation...in Houston shaving is a must.

DrChiro said:
well...it is colder up in NY...maybe you need the insulation...in Houston shaving is a must.

LOL, true. Nah, I like being clean shavin much better. I hate my chest hair. I am just lazy about shaving it. Especially when it is not summer and only 45 degrees outside.

IML Gear Cream!
Uzzi, don't bother with the hair removal. If you've got it on your back, get rid of it. Maybe trim the chest if necessary to show definition. Don't touch the arms, legs, ass, or crotch. No one like a prickly guy.

Nair, works great for me!!!

I just shave my chest & abs in the shower with a mixture of shampoo & shaving creme.
Need to keep a fresh razor & be very wet.....

Real men use an Epilady. :D

contrary to popoular belief...laser hair removal isn't permanent. After a course of treatments, usually 5 to 6...maintenance treatments will always be required to keep the hair away. Even then, if you maintain once every few months, the hair is still there...albeit less.

Back