• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Biceps FINALLY growing!!!

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wow. It's only takin' me 7 years to figure out how to make my bi's grow. My biceps have always been my biggest weakpoint.

After trying every fuckin' exercise there is with every grip with every weight, my bi's are finally growing.

how? 2 things...

I'm taking an extremely wide grip on BB's. by doing so, my pinkie goes up as high as possible. I think my arms are like my legs, "bow-legged". in other words, my elbows kinda go out and my hands come in, if that makes any sense. so i was never really able to fully flex my bi's unless my hands are way out wide...

Secondly, i keep my wrists bent down. by doing so, i use ALL biceps and no forearms when moving the weight.

I absolutely love making new gains, and i've found little things that have helped on almost every bp.

I've been doing close grip for tri's/chest, and my tri's are getting bigger and my inner chest is getting better developed ( i don't care what anyone says).
Plus, I've been focusing heavily on mid-delts, and they are popping out nicely.

Well, just thought i'd share my happiness :D

"You can't isolate chest"

Haha, Just wanted to say it before anyone else did, but I do agree some exercises do seem to make parts of my chest grow differently but apparently it's impossible.

ANYWHOO, Goodjob brother and keep up the good work! Post some pics sometime too.

thats awesome dude. gains are a great motivator. :thumb:

SportinStyle said:
"You can't isolate chest"

Haha, Just wanted to say it before anyone else did, but I do agree some exercises do seem to make parts of my chest grow differently but apparently it's impossible.

ANYWHOO, Goodjob brother and keep up the good work! Post some pics sometime too.

i still disagree with the "can't isolate" thing, but i really don't wanna get into it.

thanks Sport. I do have pics up, but they're about 6mo. old....

Wow Man... I never looked at your pics before. Dude, you're huge. I hope to be that way after 5 years of training hehe. I've been training for 2 (but not SUPER STRICT) and am like 1/2 - 2/3 your size hehe .

Incredible.

BTW, I disagree about that isolation thing too. I'm just wanted to say it before anyone else did.

bulletproof1 said:
thats awesome dude. gains are a great motivator. :thumb:

thanks bullet.

It's so dicouraging when your arms don't grow. obviously everyone wants big arms, right? haha

It's so funny too, because my arms are my definite high point but they are still only in the 15 3/4-16 1/2 range (it varies hehe)

I don't know how to say it... Like by Bi's are huge but not huge compared to other peoples... lol Maybe just good for my body structure.

SportinStyle said:
Wow Man... I never looked at your pics before. Dude, you're huge. I hope to be that way after 5 years of training hehe. I've been training for 2 (but not SUPER STRICT) and am like 1/2 - 2/3 your size hehe .

Huge? haha thanks, bro. (you know i'm the white guy, not the black guy in the pics, right? haha)

strict is the way to go, pal. the first few years of training, sure i knew how to do exercises, but i didn't use mind-to-muscle. that is the single greatest secret of BB. it's so simple, yet so misunderstood. heavy weight, Shmevy weight. don't worry bout the weight. put your mind in your muscle and you'll do nothing but grow :thumb:

p.s. i believe in the isolation ish too ;)

SportinStyle said:
I don't know how to say it... Like by Bi's are huge but not huge compared to other peoples... lol Maybe just good for my body structure.

don't worry bout how they compare to other people, bro. Mine are TINY compared to Ronnie's, and huge compared to people who just started. There's always gonna be people with better and worse than you, so you gotta only use yourself as judgement, you feel me?

If you're bi's are good for your body, then that's great. that's all that matters... :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
lol Thanks Flex, that does make sense. I got a new outlook on life now! ;)

Back