• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

could this be destroying muscle

joey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IM cutting to the max...my off day is after leg day...and my legs are sore..could it still be healthy to run today with my legs all sore?

imo nothing strenuous should be done to legs the day after training them.

I usually cant do anything strenous with my legs the day after training them.

joey2005 said:
IM cutting to the max...my off day is after leg day...and my legs are sore..could it still be healthy to run today with my legs all sore?

you could do light cardio or an active recovery training session for your legs...

ive ran my ass off in a football game the day after my leg workout the other day, needless to say i woke up the next day definitely feeling the burn. I think this varies from person to person, IMO, let your body be the judge, it will tell you when your overdoing it. :)

Last edited:
I'm with Sabre, I usually always do cardio after a leg day, my legs are sore but if you can get through the first 5 minutes or so of your cardio, your legs just go kinda numb for the rest of it :laugh:

Back