• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Measurements?!?

LuckiGirl79

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My friends and I have been eating right and working out consistently for a month or two now. We work out together as often as we can and have one day a week were we weigh and take our measurements to track our progress. However, one of my friends met with a trainer who told her that we shouldn't be measuring that often, that we should only be doing it every 3 or 4 MONTHS. Is that true???

well you won't see significant measuring changes each week, so you might want to do it once a month instead or something like that.

Measuring too often gets me down if you are looking for significant changes. It took me months for my biceps to finally grow.

LuckiGirl79 said:
My friends and I have been eating right and working out consistently for a month or two now. We work out together as often as we can and have one day a week were we weigh and take our measurements to track our progress. However, one of my friends met with a trainer who told her that we shouldn't be measuring that often, that we should only be doing it every 3 or 4 MONTHS. Is that true???

tape measurements can be deceiving especially if you are new to resistance training. when you first start working out it is very common to gain muscle very rapidly so essential your measurements can stay the same while your body composition is actually changing. you can gain muscle and lose fat while staying the same size and/or weight...

getting your body fat checked once a month is a much better option than using the tape...

Back