• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

slow gains on cycle

jpflex66

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i did a 8 week cycle :
1-8 sust 500
1-8 deca 300

i was working out like this:
chest 1 day
back 2 day
shoulders 3 day
bi's tri 4 day
take day 5 off
start workout cycle again
i did this in past few years ago on winny-got big and strong
this time i didnt get anything---UNTIL i started to workout mon-tues-thurs-friday--i then started to see graet results-but was at end of cycle. i went on 4 day vacation. i returned home- was in a rut for months. did a little pct. I became dizzy and paranoid alot. was not myself.
well anyway i thought i was going insane-come to fing out it was mostly side-effects of some summer allergy that was possiibly effecting my inner-eye (possibly).

Well my question is! even on cycle (which was legit gear) could i still be over training (i did eat good over 2500 cals 5xs a day lots of protein)

to take advantage of the anabolic properties of deca you should be eating at least 3,500 cals a day...minimum

and where was leg day in your training ?

i did leg training w/ chest day--but still, can i have over trained my body so much working out 4 days on 1 day off-4 days on that the gear didnt get a chance assisit my growth, cause when i switched 2days on 1 day off 2 days on i seemed to hanve grown--biy was i run down.....sorry for he dumb question-i not new at this-but maybe my body changed

chest/legs & back in a 2 day period is a lot, especially when only taking in 2,500 cals. how much did you weigh then ?

Last edited:
Yes, you can overtrain on the juice. Yes, yes, yes.

Especially on 2500 calories a day (wtf?) No leg training?

i dont think u were over training, it takes a lot of hours in the gym to overtrain

I would fix that routine before you look at steroids again.

I understand --now that i think of it, i did increase my calories over 3000 at the end. my 2on 2off training works for me i did blow up when i switch from the old 4on 1off period (man i was wiped out all the time on that one).
i was 220 lbs and gained stength.

wut about this guys....
mon-chest
tues-back
weds-legs
thurs-shoulders
frii----arms'
sat/sun off
and little cardio.

legs and back are the 2 biggest body parts. IMO they should never be trained during the same training session OR on consecutive training days. too taxing on ATP stores and the CNS...

ok guys just so you know--i am a newbie to this forum thing- i think its great that i get replies.

can someone just post a quick workout period--maybe im lost....LAM wuts urs like cause i dont like doing chest then say shoulders next day too sore..:confused:

oh ya just before cycle was over i went from 315Lbs to 330 LBs seated front shoulder press w/out spotter-that was the week my new program started to work.:rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
its all about shocking your body, change you routine every 4 weeks...

deeno said:
its all about shocking your body, change you routine every 4 weeks...

wrong...

why?

could possibly be wrong, but works for me

Your body isn't all that smart. I think changing your routine is far more mental, than a physical requirement. I hardly touch my routine at all, and the changes are small typically.

Agreed.

Back