• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

John Kerry's Foolproof Plan for a Better America...

Like usual he speaks, but says nothing!

LOL.

From the plan:

Kerry also spoke on the subject of national security.

"This country has embraced a new and dangerously ineffective disregard for the world," Kerry said. "In order to win the global war against terror, we must promote democracy, freedom, and opportunity around the world. My national-defense policy will be guided by one imperative: Don't be George Bush. As will my plans to create a strong economy, protect civil rights, develop a better healthcare system, and improve homeland security."

Um, just noticed the site this is from. :laugh:

Anything "foolproof" coming out of Kerrys mouth is just foolish.

The only foolproof plan to a better America is getting rid of the fools. I say we export John Kerry and John Edwards first.

"If I am elected in November, no inner-city child will have to live in an America where George Bush is president," Kerry said, addressing a packed Maize High School auditorium. "No senior citizen will lie awake at night, worrying about whether George Bush is still the chief executive of this country. And no American???regardless of gender, regardless of class, regardless of race???will be represented by George Bush in the world community."

well, u can't argue with that logic

du510 said:
Anything "foolproof" coming out of Kerrys mouth is just foolish.

The only foolproof plan to a better America is getting rid of the fools. I say we export John Kerry and John Edwards first.
Put Bush and crew on the same leaky boat ... and I'll vote Republican again.

Back