IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Question Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant

Are there any stimulant free appetite suppressants that you would recommend? I am trying to help out an older lady (about 57 yrs old).
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

SciFit Appetite Suppress.

Twinlab makes a diet fuel that has a just little caffeine.

Rep Points

I would suggest Meridia but it can raise blood pressure significantly in some individuals. It might be worth some research though. You can buy it as a research chemical.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You have used these personally? I am trying to find one without any caffeine. I have always used stimulants. I know about Chromium, Citrimax, ALCAR, etc. Just wondering if there is something that actually works without stimulating the CNS. It doesn't have to raise BMR, just suppress appetite.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by redspy
    I would suggest Meridia but it can raise blood pressure significantly in some individuals. It might be worth some research though. You can buy it as a research chemical.
    Yeah, my dad lost 25 lbs with meridia. I didn't know you could get it as a reserch chem.

How to Use HCG

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I havent, sorry. I dont use appetite suppressants.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Me neither. I love to eat! Still gotta help a friend.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I tried a couple of doses and it effectively wiped out my appetite without any negative impact on BP. It has less of a stimulatory effect than caffeine on me. Obviously people react in different ways and if she took this she'd be advised to monitor BP closely.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I didn't know you could get it as a reserch chem.
    http://www.ancillaryguys.com/meridia.html

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Try chitosan, it's a marine fiber that expands in your stomach so you feel more full, and has no stimulants. Ive never tried it myself but ive heard it works real well.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Chitosan is supposed to absorb fat--at least that is how it was marketed as a supplement. I'm not a believer, but thanks. It does expand and slow digestion some. Pectin would be a more ideal fiber for that purpose, though.

How to Use HCG

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

TY, redspy

How to Use HCG