• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

George Foreman Grill

colossal

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Go to grocery store and buy two good pieces of very expensive rip eyes. Come back home wash them clean and rub with salt and pepper. Wrap them around your dick and masturbate. It give you a feeling of real thing. Not to hard because the salt will create abrasion. Slap them on george foreman grill and enjoy. You don't lose muscle this way. you got protein from BUM (beef and cum). New source of protein way more potent than creatin.

colossal said:
Go to grocery store and buy two good pieces of very expensive rip eyes. Come back home wash them clean and rub with salt and pepper. Wrap them around your dick and masturbate. It give you a feeling of real thing. Not to hard because the salt will create abrasion. Slap them on george foreman grill and enjoy. You don't lose muscle this way. you got protein from BUM (beef and cum). New source of protein way more potent than creatin.
You're gay.. :laugh:

LMAO!!!

what a fantastic life this dude must have! poor guy is probably still a virgin so i guess if thats the closest hes gonna get to the real thing you can't hate on him!

funny how he anonomously tells us over a BB msg board, must be very lonely, maybe his hoping to meet his sole mate who will give it a go with him

NOT ON HERE M8!

The guys jealous of most of you guys, what an idiot. I never understood why people would spam message boards.

i hope you go to hell just for posting that

Just cut out the middle man and put your dick the on grill. :flipoff:

soxmuscle said:
The guys jealous of most of you guys, what an idiot. I never understood why people would spam message boards.

because he is a lonely, loser... :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
I doubt the quality of protein found in semen, also i've never heard of a rip eye cut of steak. Queer.

Sounds good. I'm going to try that tomorrow.

Back