• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UN/IAEA:Iraqi Nuclear-Related Materials Have Vanished

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
Was wondering how long it would take for that story to be utilized here on the forums :)

Just know that we are talking about non-nuke stuff here ... no materials needed to make a bomb were in Iraq. Equipment? Yeah well ... that is something anyone anywhere can buy. Easier to steal it though ...

BoneCrusher said:
Just know that we are talking about non-nuke stuff here ... no materials needed to make a bomb were in Iraq. Equipment? Yeah well ... that is something anyone anywhere can buy. Easier to steal it though ...
They fill gaps for countries or orginizations that are under watchful eyes. These things are now who knows where cranking out who knows what. Russian Nukes are still at risk, Iran has Uranium, Iraq has the tools to make bombs, scientists in Iraq that were forced to work in the Baath Party were forced out of work now need food.

I'm sure every drop of oil can be accounted for though.

I sure hope so. I want cheap oil.

I dont think Iraq's oil will be a very big issue for long, Bush is a very strong advocate of alternative energy..

Iran
Libya
Syria
ect ect :)

Chain Link said:
I dont think Iraq's oil will be a very big issue for long, Bush is a very strong advocate of alternative energy..

Iran
Libya
Syria
ect ect :)
:laugh:

Heres a diagram.

Back