• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gas Prices keep rising :o(

Randy

Woof! Woof! Woof!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cheapest gas I could find here in San Jose is 2.23 a gallon for the lowest grade regular. The highest I have seen within the last three days was 2.53.

This sucks! They know you are at their mercy and that the people will buy gas regardless of what they do. It's to bad we couldn't do something to teach them a lesson. I liked those ideas I've heard in the past to boycott gas for like a day. But the problem is, very few participated in that plan.

gp01.jpgA5881944-A1BD-4B67-9FD55026A30900D4.jpgLarge.jpg

the thing about not buying gas for a day is stupid. in reality you will just buy twice as much the next day or the next time. if you want to hurt them, start carpooling or start buying electrically powered things instead of gas. no, 1 person cant make a difference but 100,000 or 1,000,000 can.

Robert DiMaggio said:
George W. Bush :thumb:
agreed. If we burn him I think he'll make a great alternative to gasoline :grin:

Randy said:
I liked those ideas I've heard in the past to boycott gas for like a day. But the problem is, very few participated in that plan.

Gas is ridiculous, but like rob said last time (i think it was rob) that all that would really happen is that people would gas up the day before, or after.. so in the end, what would really happen? They may lose profits one day, but make double the next.

Alternate sources of energy is a must. :thumb:

damn... three posts in the time i wrote mine. :(

Robert DiMaggio said:
George W. Bush :thumb:
And how is Bush responsible? And for the liberals, that say we are in Iraq for oil, this proves we are not.

No Dg the other way around. He has the control over the oil than has the BushCo crew that put him in there patting him on the back as they milk us dry a tank at a time.

:no:

this is turning into a political thread already

:doh:

Kerry must pay a lot to fill up his SUV.

Oh wait.. he doesn't own an SUV... that's his wife's.

:D

Randy said:
Cheapest gas I could find here in San Jose is 2.23 a gallon for the lowest grade regular. The highest I have seen within the last three days was 2.53.
I pay 98.9 a litre for regular, that equals 3.80 a gallon.

Randy said:

This sucks! They know you are at their mercy and that the people will buy gas regardless of what they do. It's to bad we couldn't do something to teach them a lesson. I liked those ideas I've heard in the past to boycott gas for like a day. But the problem is, very few participated in that plan.

when I lived in San Jose a couple of years ago it always seemed that gas was higher there than most every other place. gas is definetly always pricey here in Vegas also, some places are charging $2.25 a gallon for the cheap stuff right now...

dg806 said:
And how is Bush responsible? And for the liberals, that say we are in Iraq for oil, this proves we are not.
Liberals don't contend we're in the war just for oil. The invasion was primarily aimed at protecting Israel from Saddam Hussein. When Israel says jump, we ask 'how high?'. It was also about finishing up some family business.

I didn't think it was stupid... Image how much it would cost them if the majority didn't buy gas just for 1 day. You're right it is not a long term solution, but it is the matter of getting your point across.

Car pooling has been a recommendation for years... again the problem there is not enough do it. I am all for it, if I had that option (many don't).

Electrical powered cars I think is a great solution for the future, but it is still to new. It will take more time and much higher gas prices I think for the majority of people to switch over to electric.

bulletproof1 said:
the thing about not buying gas for a day is stupid. in reality you will just buy twice as much the next day or the next time. if you want to hurt them, start carpooling or start buying electrically powered things instead of gas. no, 1 person cant make a difference but 100,000 or 1,000,000 can.

Damn... MP.. I guess with your prices we should be happy :) .
But how do your salaries compare to those here the states?

madden player said:
I pay 98.9 a litre for regular, that equals 3.80 a gallon.

There is a solution LAM...
Move out of San Jose :lol: Might not be such a bad one either the way prices are climbing here.
LAM said:
when I lived in San Jose a couple of years ago it always seemed that gas was higher there than most every other place. gas is definetly always pricey here in Vegas also, some places are charging $2.25 a gallon for the cheap stuff right now...

Yeah Prince....why did you have to say "George Bush?" :lol: :finger:

Crono1000 said:
:no:

this is turning into a political thread already

:doh:

i said electrical powered things ... not cars :D

there are many things that require gas. as someone else said earlier, its about conserving.

and as far as hurting them for a day, if i have millions and billions of dollars, going without money for a day isnt going to hurt me a bit.

Quit whining! In dollars and gallons I pay $ 5.7 per gallon!
:mad: :headbang: :teeth: :box:

Damn ridicoulusly high gas taxes.
Oh well, I guess it keeps the air clean and the treasury of sweden filled.

Yeah, but you use a lot more gas running your air conditioners in an effort to stay cool with your 100 plus degree days with huge humidity :lol: :hair:
BoneCrusher said:
Here in Austin we pay 1.89 avg for reg.

Sorry, wrong choice of words. "Diesel" I stand corrected! :lol:
The word I should have used was fuel. Whether it be diesel or gasoline, it is still high and you still use more running your air conditioner :lol:

BoneCrusher said:
I don't run mine on gas dummy ... I use diesel.

Randy said:
Damn... MP.. I guess with your prices we should be happy :) .
But how do your salaries compare to those here the states?
I would say the salaries on avg. are about equal. It's the socialized medicine. A pack of cigarettes in my province costs $10.00 or maybe $11.00, alcohol costs lots of $$$, sales tax is 15%...

I am Canadian

I'm all for raising the cost of cigarettes...

When people know the big list of things about them that kill you.

If they still smoke, then the added cost is just another incentive to help them quit. I would rather hike the cost of cigarettes if it helped reduce the cost of other more essential things in life.. But I think it just makes the cigarette companies richer, and that isn't a cause I want to contribute toward either.

But alcohol on the other hand is a different story. With the way the society is nowadays, I would consider that more of a necessity :lol:

bulletproof1 said:
what do you drive bc?
I own a used auto biz and drive a dif vehicle every couple of weeks. I am likely to be in anything from a chevy crew cab p'up to a honda minivan ... as long as I meet my margins :shrug: who cares?

BC...

If we're ever in Texas you can set us up with a vehicle :D

Back