IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

I Love Candy Corn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rep Points

I Love Candy Corn

I really Love Candy Corn

That's all I have to say.

Now I think I'll go throw up that entire bag that I just ate. It's a good thing I didn't get the buy 2 get 1 free Brachs special.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

once again we disagree. candy corn sux ass.

Rep Points

Ok, then how bout Resees Pieces or PB Cups?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi

Ok, then how bout Resees Pieces or PB Cups?
    now ya talkin baby

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    I really Love Candy Corn
    im off to bed. good night candy corn freak.

Rep Points

I really did just get sick. Looks like I over did the cheat tonight. Too much in such a short of time. It was probably few drinks I had watching the game and my stomach decided to reject it all.

I should have stuck with a breakfast cheat

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof1
    im off to bed. good night candy corn freak.
    Good night.

is still around...

Rep Points

I am SO relieved I didn't read this before going to bed.

I love candy corn, reeces pieces AND PB cups.

Instead of my pommes frites nightmare, I would have had one related to this.

Jodi, I hear ya... This year I am on a "Just say no to candy corn (and halloween candy in genera)" mission. Or I may have to spend the rest of the year on the treadmill hahahahaha!
    Last edited by GoalGetter; 10-17-2004 at 10:07 AM.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

so whats up gg? october 19 is 2 days away. are you going to make it?

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

calm down in here. This thread is out of control.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk
    calm down in here. This thread is out of control.

is still around...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof1
    so whats up gg? october 19 is 2 days away. are you going to make it?
    Sending you a PM so as not to derail this thread

Rep Points

I love Reese's Pieces and Reese Cups, but they bother my stomach. I think I might be allergic to PB... probably a good thing, otherwise I'd eat them all the time.

Well Read
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My single weakness... snickers ice cream bars.

OD
    "Doc, If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself..."

Est unusquisque faber ipsae suae fortunae.

We Americans scoff at the likes of African witch doctors yet spend 100's of millions of dollars on fake reducing systems.

The only regular exercise he gets is stretching the truth.

His intellect is not replenished, he is only an animal, only sensible in the duller parts...

is still around...

Rep Points

For me, it really is anything with peanut butter, milk chocolate, caramel or hazelnuts (reeces, hershey's kisses, ferrer rochers, nestle treasures -- all evil!!!!)

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just have to eat kettle corn. Large bags have been known to just dissapear in my area. Of course I just have to rinse this down with a gallon of cola.

Rep Points

Ok, I'm ready for another bag of candy corn.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

hey Jodi......screw brachs....I got two bags from the home made candy co. next to my apt. here in NYC....MMMMM.....I'll bring ya some again.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

That stuff was soooooo good

Thanks

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

MMM...kettle corn! Yummy stuff! Reminds me of Mardi Gras last year or so ago...had a HUGE bag of it that Craig and I were eatting while waiting for the parades to start...well....some man that was standing in front of us starts helping himself to our bag of kettle corn!! After that...we didn't have the bag anymore, ended up giving it to the guy. He was a short lil round man!! But every funny!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

I have a weakness for underage girls.
    (But only on cheat days. )
    The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

A lot of people dont like the stuff but I always have, I bought some about a month ago, still going through it

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    A lot of people dont like the stuff but I always have, I bought some about a month ago, still going through it
    Under age girls? Mudge you been hanging out with Max tooo much

I'm special :)

Rep Points

Reese's turn my stomach too even tho they are yummy

Reese's pieces
    I can do it

I WILL be a size 5.

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher
    The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

Dookie

Rep Points

You can eat candy corn? I thought they recycled the same candy corn every year. I figured it was for aesthetic value only. Let me go try some...

Holy shit! People actually eat this crap? Please don't make me eat anymore or I'll have to

SoCal. Stud
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMirkin
    me too, mee too.

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CRASHMAN
    me too, mee too.
    Yeah but Crash you're not even old enough to drink yet.

SoCal. Stud
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah but Crash you're not even old enough to drink yet.

so it makes it ok!? !!

SoCal. Stud
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMirkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudge

No, No, he likes underage boys