• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tuna Pita Sandwich

Ginni

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
3 oz. canned white tuna in water, drained
2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
2 celery stalks, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
Pepper to taste
2 tomato slices
1 whole-wheat pita round cut in half

Mix first five ingredients and stuff with tomato slices into pita halves.

570 calories, 33 g protein, 76 carbohydrate, 15 g fat.

Okay, I'll do it, if you chop it extra fine and make that red pepper to kill.......I mean enhance the flavor.:D

I eat tuna right out of the can. I drain it first, of course.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I eat tuna right out of the can. I drain it first, of course.

I'm the same way, it's great with all of that stuff but is still good right out of the can. I just hate when you squeeze the lid and the water squirts all over your clothes.

Originally posted by Pemburu
Okay, I'll do it, if you chop it extra fine and make that red pepper to kill.......I mean enhance the flavor.:D

Ok.. I'll do it for you.. But only because you asked so nice.. :D

Originally posted by seyone

I'm the same way, it's great with all of that stuff but is still good right out of the can. I just hate when you squeeze the lid and the water squirts all over your clothes.

Or you own a brand new shitty can opener, and it spashes juice on you when it finished cutting open the can.

:yell:

I only eat it out of the can because I am a dumb lazy man and it's too much effort to add anything to it.

I eat tuna at lunch most everyday. The office people here make all sorts of comments about it. Especially if I drain it in the bathroom sink. I don't know what their problem is.

Back